Options
13»

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Can we please not argue over it?

If you don't want to argue about it, follow forum rules and keep the preaching out of the forums :smile: Or at least wear an adorable khaki ensemble, and knock first, before asking me if I have time to hear about your friend who lives upstairs. (PS, for the record...not the one who flagged you).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also, instead of focusing on food abundant Americans, can God help the children in Yemen figure out their calorie needs?

Maybe he/she/it did, in creating man...and free will.

Just wanted to add that b4TL.

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    ckidd44 wrote: »
    I too like long walks on the beach and cheesey romance novels..... :)

But does he have long blond hair, or short dark hair? Because those are the options on romance novels. Lol. And they never look like this guy. But that's probably a good thing, because his songs are very romantic/titillating but also very creepy.

dmstlhi8gc32.jpg
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I told God I couldn't solve it myself. I tried and tried and nothing was happening. I took all the advice and my weight didn’t budge.

So I prayed and God gave me a solution to the area I was struggling with. Suddenly it was EASY, and I was getting results with so much less work.

Everybody has a different area of struggle. God has a specialized solution.

For me, I couldn't curb night time eating, particularly sweets.

I tried everything the articles said - protein, 6 meals, etc. Nothing worked.

I prayed and it suddenly came to me to just go with it.

Hunger felt different to me in the morning and afternoon than at night.

So I stopped trying to balance my calorie load. I left a huge amount for dinner.

I meal prepped high satiating, delicious low cal lunches and just had coffee for breakfast. At night, I chowed down.

I found I couldn't chow as much as I thought. My stomach shrinked and I couldn't pack it in like I used to. Sweets started tasting sweeter and sweeter to the point of being inedible.

Last night I had coke and fries and a burger. I still have half a burger left. And not because I am "limiting," - regularly, I am full off of half portion sizes from restaurants.

Since the Christmas season, I've been eating normal breakfast and lunch, but as you can see, in different quantities than before.

With God, nothing is impossible.

Best wishes to you.

Glad I go to church on Xmas cuz I am ripped like a mofo. But I'd still probably focus on logging and exercise. If the day ever comes when the Lord answers my prayers, I'd have to ask for starving children to be fed first vs fitting into my skinny jeans.
    God bless us all and my protein powder in which he provideth.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Also, instead of focusing on food abundant Americans, can God help the children in Yemen figure out their calorie needs?

Maybe he/she/it did, in creating man...and free will.

Just wanted to add that b4TL.

Yes free will. So since I don't blame he/she/it for gaining weight, I also won't give he/she/it the credit for losing it. I did it all on my own. Thanks!

Oh and to @thisonetimeatthegym. Thanks for the compliment. It's a daily struggle.
  • ckidd44
    ckidd44 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys are all crazy, I am leaving my own thread. OUT