Help. I have to eat at a mall food court today

Options
2»

Replies

• kysassyblonde1
    Options
    another good thing you can do is order what you want and right when the meal comes divide it in 2 and only eat half of the meal and take the rest home for another meal. That way you eat what you like but only half the calories
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Take your own food! Its a food court and no one will be the wiser.
  • greej
    greej Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Is the Japanese place Teriyaki Experience? If so, here's the nutritional information:

www.teriyakiexperience.com/image/CDN_NutritionalInfo.pdf
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'd go with Subway. Watch out for the Chinese food. While not calorie related, that stuff is loaded with sodium.
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell i would think, they have the fresco line which is more healthier for you, i always get the chicken fresco soft taco which is only 130 calories per taco & they are filling ! :)
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ohhh i didnt see subway either ! i normally get a 6'' turkey breast on wheat w provolone cheese and thats only 310 cals ! have funn!
  • joymeg1
    joymeg1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok, so since I looked different options up ahead of time and everything was loaded with sodium, I decided to make the best choice while giving myself the treat of eating out. I had 1/2 steamed veggies and 1/2 steamed rice (but only ate 1/2 of that rice). And had the black pepper chicken and veggies which was one of their "wok smart" choices. It was good. If the websites number are accurate it was 510 calories and a daily allowance of sodium!! All in all I think I did ok since I try not to eat at these places often. Thanks for all the suggestions.