The scale finally flippin moved!

becky444
becky444 Posts: 145 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
It finally moved! I have been feeling better seeing my tummy not as big. I guess that can happen esp with women with PCOS. No weight loss then a bunch. I just about said forget it boy am I glad I didnt!

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• becky444
    It finally moved! I have been feeling better seeing my tummy not as big. I guess that can happen esp with women with PCOS. No weight loss then a bunch. I just about said forget it boy am I glad I didnt!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Good for you! :) Congratulations!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    thCongratulations0.jpg

Keep it up!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Yay for you!!! :drinker:

I have PCOS as well and it IS hard. My doctor had me on birth control to regulate my hormones, but then I got preganant with my son (while on the pill, go figure) and he's how 16 months old and I haven't gone back on it.

I could save myself a world of trouble if I'd just go to the doctor. :tongue: But I'm so happy to hear your scale is moving. It is a wonderful feeling anyway, but its even MORE wonderful when you've gone so long without results. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • becky444
    I had to go off the pill also because of blood clots and that alone has made a world of difference in my mood.
  • Don't give up Becky444!!!!!! We are all right there with you...think about us when you feel like its just too much, come to the website and read the good stuff...That always puts me back on track! :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is great.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Becky you are doing the right thing a diet low in refined carbs and sugar is the best thing you can do for PCOS. My sis had to follow a very lstrict no sugar no refined carb diet to even get pregnant and had so many cysts she finally had to have a hysterectomy after her last child. Can you believe she has lost like 30 pounds since she had it the 7th of Jan. :noway:

Congrats on your loss and hang in there!:flowerforyou: You can do this!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!