93 lbs down

Options
Hey everyone !
So I thought I would share my story a bit with you guys and hopefully inspire others, as well as meet some awesome new people !!

In 2012 I was at my highest weight of 210lbs. I was always tired, felt lazy all the time, and just over all down about myself.. In November 2012, As the new year started to creep up, I started to dabble a little bit in at home workouts, and cut back on buying junk food, mind you at the time I was working at McDonald's so my nutrition was definitely not up to par.
I started noticing results once the new year came around, and I fell absolutely in love with fitness, the results and just the overall improvement I felt in myself !
I had a goal set, and I CRUSHED it ! I lost 93 lbs in 2 years !!
This was definitely a massive leap for me along my health journey !
I've fallen off the wagon a few times, but In those times I remind myself where I started, and I get right back on it !!

Anyway, that's a little bit about my journey so far ! Feel free to send me a friend request or a message! I absolutely love meeting new people, and I also hope to inspire others who don't believe in themselves. I was there once ! I can totally relate.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!