SUPPORT GROUP: Are you a woman around 220-250 lbs? Are you in your 20's to 30's?

Options

Replies

• Cortixia
    Cortixia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Interested too, even if I'm just under the minimum weight (French and in kilos so I think I'm around 200 lbs) but I have a lot of fat, no time to exercise and sick all the time (new teacher so I catch everything) and started mfp again this mondai :smiley:
  • kay2nk
    kay2nk Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm in - sorry, just realized I don't fit the criteria. Good luck!
  • jennajaskolka1005
    Options
    I'm interested! Sent you a friend request❤️️ I'm at 242 and 20 years old my goal is to be at 135-145
  • nbradford75
    nbradford75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't meet the age spec but I'm totally interested. I'm 220 (actually 219 today. Lost 2lbs!) w/ a goal of 180.
  • melby00
    melby00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • JLynJorgenson
    JLynJorgenson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So to begin, if everyone feels comfortable enough, we should all just say a little bit about ourselves and why we are starting, or have been on this journey! :)
  • allyhall1725
    allyhall1725 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm in! Ally, 28, 219 lbs, 5'7", recently lost down to 202 lbs with weight watcher online this past year but gained it all back within a matter of months. Have tried mfp a few times but never really gave it a go. I started mfp this time at 225 so I'm down a few already. My first goal is just to see 199 then I think 180 is my ultimate goal. I'm a physical therapist assistant, wife to a police officer, and mom of my 10 year old son and 5 year old daughter...oh and a TN girl ;)
  • allisonkadee
    allisonkadee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I gained over 80#'s with my first child in 2016 and I'm with you all, gotta get this weight off and get some energy back!! Let's do this!!!!!
  • spencerclean1
    spencerclean1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Casey! I turn 30 in June and am looking forward to leaving my twenties in Onederland. My SW was around 250 and my GW is somewhere in the 150s. Once upon a time I was a college athlete and I'm looking forward to seeing that person again. I've started more times than I can count but this time feels a little different. Let's do this! Any other Marylanders?
  • Taj_501
    Taj_501 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This is a wonderful thing to get started. I'm all for Women supporting each other. I'm Taj, I'm 25 years old, I live in Arkansas & I have my eyes on the prize of making it to the Onederland before this time next year. I know what to do & how to do it but in the past I've just had a little problem with motivation & self control. I've tried & failed multiple times but with my mindset changed first this time I feel dedicated to bettering myself. We all need support sometimes & I hope to get & give motivation using this platform. You're all beauties & now it's time to be beasts, get this weight off & make 2017 the year we all met our goals ❤️❤️❤️ I've sent some of your friend requests already, I hope you accept & we can help push each other through this tough journey we've all chosen to embark on. Everyone feel free to add me too!!! My name is the same on Fitbit as well!
  • thevikingprincess
    Options
    Hey there. I am interested. I'm 27, about 208.7 rn, wanting to lose about 60lbs. My first goal is onederland, then the next is to get down into the 180s by the summer, and the 170s by the end of the year. I want to take it slow and steady. I'll mostly be going through calorie counting until the summer, as I currently can't afford to go to the gym though I'll probably start taking walks once it starts getting lighter out. Living in Norway means the sun sets around 3pm, about an hour after I get home from school. I would love friends to encourage, and to encourage me!
  • steph_runn44
    steph_runn44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I just turned 26 and am looking to lose around 45-50 pounds. I used to be a college athlete so I was super in shape and worked out constantly. Since graduating I've put on some weight and since I got married I put on about 20 pounds. I started January 1st and am already down 8 pounds which is encouraging!

Feel free to add me :)
  • 36thyear
    36thyear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Cenevers
    Cenevers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • cordellannie
    cordellannie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    interested
  • phblcjz
    phblcjz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am starting my weight loss journey, and would like to build a support system of amazing women to lose weight with be able to inspire and help eachother through our journeys. Let me know if you are interested!

XO,
    JLyn

Yes I would love to join but can you be older than 30?
  • Briannaback208
    Briannaback208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this ladies!!
  • phblcjz
    phblcjz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please how do we start
  • firecraker05
    firecraker05 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in the support group!

I'm 30 years old, 5'4, and currently weighing in at 247 lbs. I the past I have used MFP for about a month and do well, but then life happens and I go back to my old ways. My mom has been having health problems and it is eye opening to me that I need to make some major changes or I will more than likely have the same problems...