What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• ale527
    ale527 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    maybe1pe wrote: »
    ale527 wrote: »
    ddd175f72c7012f25a15239d929ca62b.jpg
    I want to be able to wear a top like the model in the picture and bikinis without feeling insecure. I'm a lot more confident with my body now and believe I'll get there soon.

Those are basically my goals as well! I'm hoping to be ready to rock my bikini by this summer. The bottoms actually fit now but the top is still too small (my chest hasn't gotten much smaller as I've lost weight) but I'm hopeful by June/July. And I've always loved tops like that! I would love to feel confident wearing one!

Yessss! Confidence is the best thing we can gain. We can do this!! :D
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    This is mildly embarassing...but I came across my prom dress a while back and stuck it in the back of my closet. I don't want to wear it anywhere, just be able to zip it comfortably.

Sigh, I wish I still had mine. It was gorgeous. Deep emerald/teal iridescent taffeta cocktail dress. Black lace on the neck with lace long sleeves. Think a modest version of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman (the black cocktail dress). While everyone was wearing puffy sleeves, sweetheart necklines, and full tea length skirts in pastels (it was 1993), I felt so sophisticated and unique.

To the OP, I just want to fit comfotably in my current jeans. They're still a little too snug post holiday. Oops!
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    this old plaid shirt i used to wear years ago. i randomly found it again a few weeks back and wasnt able to button it!!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    brandi8484 wrote: »
    I would like to be able to wear jeans and not have my "front butt" any longer. :#

**This! :smiley: Same Here!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    ale527 wrote: »
    Wedding Dress!!

oy5habb4z5mh.jpg

byjooxremuho.jpg

Gorgeous!! You can do it :)

Thank you so much! I really hope so! :smile:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I bought some shweshwe fabric when on holiday and a friend helped me to make a lovely skirt....We used the correct size pattern, however whilst the hips were the right size the waist is inches too small! Our oversight...Now I have a beautiful skirt that I cannot wear....YET.
    I COULD have slimmed enough by now as we made it in the summer but I have only now started to get my head into the right mindset to make the changes. (I would post a photo but I cannot see how to do so) . I also have an excellent winter coat which is far far too tight...Think black pudding (blood sausage) and you get the idea
  • ksenya03
    ksenya03 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a nice blazer from several years ago that I'd like to fit into again. My goal is that by next August/September when I graduate school and start job hunting that I can wear that blazer to interviews.
  • itspronouncedbouquet
    Options
    SHORTS!!!!
  • jld1975
    jld1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a tshirt again and look okay. Any size would be fine. I think this will happen at about a size 8 jeans and a large tshirt. Currently in a size 12 jeans. All my weight is in my stomach. And my face. Sigh.
  • ilovesweeties
    ilovesweeties Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Shorts! It's not so much a size thing more that I want to be able to wear a standard pair of shorts on my honeymoon without the dreaded chub rub. I have been there once before and I don't have much to do before I am back there... it was just so nice not to need long shorts and not be wearing spanx underneath a nice summer skirt.

My wedding dress, on the other hand, is so awesome that I think I could probably gain another stone before the wedding and still rock it!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I want to wear shorts this summer, and possibly a bikini
  • amanda_mya
    amanda_mya Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a beautiful Jean skirt with a white blouse that falls off my shoulders.
  • Ploofs
    Ploofs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Naked... and lingerie would be nice too! :D
  • amanda_mya
    amanda_mya Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hate being fat I weight 337 I was at 352 can't wait to be around 180. I would feel so much better and feel sexier!!
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    I just bought a gorgeous wrap style summer dress on clearance at the consignment store for $3.20. It's a tropical floral in shades of blue and turquoise, in a drapey silk crepe. I'd like to be able to wear it to a fundraiser dinner we attend every August. I should be on track to weigh 25 pounds less by then so that it fits.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    88hh5u56srjj.jpg
    u6fhitdrmfeb.png

These three outfits/styles are my ultimate goal this summer.
  • rs604
    rs604 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMG!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I have a giant, beautiful wardrobe of mostly size 6 clothing. I want to wear these items so badly again. Mostly I miss all my great jeans and jackets!