Garmin connect

Options
Hi everyone I'm tim, looking to connect with new friends on here and garmin connect. I have currently lost 60lbs total on my journey and training for a half marathon and a full working towards a 50 hopefully. User name runningforjesus36

Replies

• SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Can I add you? I got a Garmin for Christmas. Looking to build up my network to help challenge me and compete with others on walking and steps maybe a little run (not a runner or a fast walker) My name is Savannable
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Add me. EMTPBALL
  • Yoshimay36
    Yoshimay36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking forward to losing 55lbs. I'm planning on getting my Garmin Vivosmart hr next week. Yoshimay is my username feel free to add me! I'm trying to become more motivated to workout. So hopefully we can form a group and help each other!
  • Colorado1runner
    Colorado1runner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My username is runningforjesus36
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    I have never added anyone, and unsure how, but if I may can I add you all? I am Brackies Grandma.....
  • pandasid
    pandasid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me looking to loss 56lbs and if im honest could do with some support. I have my garmin vivosmart before but stopped for 4mths now need some motivation to get back to it.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    garmin Vivofit2 owner here. I will probably try and add you all as i have only 1 connect friend. my info is the same here as it is there...jonward85
  • Colorado1runner
    Colorado1runner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • MKondiet
    MKondiet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vivosmart user here. User name MKontraining
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Finally new friends for my connect
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll leave my username if anyone is interested in adding me. It's cprovenghi, also feel free to add me here as well if interested.
  • stupxdgxrl
    stupxdgxrl Posts: 55 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    For anyone who'd like to add me my username is ChelleAsh
    Would be great to build a network. I don't know anyone using GarminConnect!
    I've added a few of you btw!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    tdhawbaker wrote: »
    Hi everyone I'm tim, looking to connect with new friends on here and garmin connect. I have currently lost 60lbs total on my journey and training for a half marathon and a full working towards a 50 hopefully. User name runningforjesus36

I would like to add you. I am a Christian and have lost 72 pounds.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Should have said that my user name on Garmin is the same as here Cheryldumais.
  • andy_ems
    andy_ems Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for garmin friends, mainly a walker & yogi but looking to start running and swimming. Username andyems :)
  • b12arr0
    b12arr0 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just added all of you in Connect. My username is RussHu. Feel free to add me.
  • RhysT28
    RhysT28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Got a Garmin as a present myself, its a much better interface than the Suunto/Movescount version I was using before!

Training for me right now is 45 mins fasting cardio before work and then weight training in the evening. Diet has been stripped and no alcohol for 6 weeks!

Im RhysT28
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a garmin vivofit 2. Feel free to add me here and there. Username KariBush78
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Vivosmart hr. I love walking but have got out of the habit with the bad weather. I'm cat3012 feel free to add me x
  • jafacct6778
    jafacct6778 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a viviofit as well and would love to have some friends on there. I'm joe6778. Feel free to add!