Face got fatter after dropping jeans size

I recently (past couple weeks) dropped a jeans size (16->14) after being on the cusp for months. My face had been looking much thinner than it has in a long time.

But now, my face looks significantly fatter and puffier. I look much bigger than I was at size 16, and it's making me self-conscious especially because I'm going to travel next week. I don't want to be in pictures now except for carefully angled selfies, which is tough because I'm trying to get my social life back on track.

I've been testing out my rice cooker this week, basmati rice. Do you think this could be causing my problem? Or because I haven't been doing as much apple cider vinegar? The past few days I've also been eating local farm pork sausage, and salad leaves with canola oil-based blue cheese dressing.

I've tried to drink more water, and I went to yoga, but I'm worried that I'm going to lose my results. My weight had ticked up by almost 5 pounds a few days ago! Has anyone else experienced this before? What worked for you?

Replies

• John1643
    John1643 Posts: 13 Member
    salt and maybe a mild allergic reaction come to mind? Lots of water and maybe some benadryll couldn't hurt