True Blood Fans

Options
SarahofTwins
SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
Okay True Blood Fans...who is your favorite character and why?

Also new episode tonight! Woo hoo :bigsmile: Can't wait:drinker:

Replies

• tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    I love Tara because she is a bad *kitten* and Eric because he's HOT!
  • angstypirates
    angstypirates Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Eric for the aesthetic value, naturally, though I do enjoy his character development. And what a *kitten* he can be.

Lafayette is my absolute favorite. I love his skepticism, his sarcasm, his one-liners, his outfits, his attitude. He's fun without being a mockery and I love it.

I like Jessica and Hoyt a lot. They seem like average people dealing with extraordinary circumstances and I enjoy that side of things. Sometimes TB can be SO over the top -- I like that they tend to touch on the normal 20-something issues of a world inhabited by vampires instead of grander quests like Sooki/Bill/Eric.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Lafayette.. just because he's funny, sweet and genuine.. he truly cares about his family and friends <3 He's the type of guy I'd love to hang out with. I also really like Pam, Terry and Hoyt. I haven't seen any of the new season (no cable) yet, so I'll probably not check back on this thread, just in case anyone posts spoilers. :P
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Tara rocks cause she kicks *kitten*...

Eric is a hottie....

and Yes Lafayette is hilarious and I could see myself hanging out with him :bigsmile:

Wonder though if Eric and Sookie will ever hook up or if he'll bite her :laugh:
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Eric for sure!...HOTTTT!!! And I actually do enjoy his character too :)
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Pam is my favorite!! i'm starting to like the new Tara. Eric is hott and I'm loving his amnesia. Tonight's episode looks like it's going to be awesome. How is LaLa going to get the witches to reverse the spell in 24 hours! and where are they taking the Arlene and crazy baby issue?? Also how come Sookie hasn't realized Jason is missing?
  • tinachris14
    Options
    yeah im also wondering about arlene and that baby!! im not sure if the baby is crazy or if its her!!
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Wonder if the baby will have some sort of crazy powers of evilness :devil: :laugh:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Eric from Day 1... because he's well... HOT, and because he's so hard to figure out! Is he good, is he bad? Idk, but I love the mystery!! I do love Pam too, however. She's freaking hilarious to me, I don't know why!
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Eric from Day 1... because he's well... HOT, and because he's so hard to figure out! Is he good, is he bad? Idk, but I love the mystery!! I do love Pam too, however. She's freaking hilarious to me, I don't know why!

Pam has this sense of humor I love lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Eric and Pam, especially in the books.

They're both so straightforward, ruthless and blunt. I love that.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Pam has this sense of humor I love lol

Yeah, and she's so dry with it. I love her!
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Lafeyette, cause he keeps it real, Eric cause he is funny, Hazar i think I am saying his name right the wolf that liked Sookie I like him cause he is sexy!!!

I LOVE TRUE BLOOD!!!!!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    Where's the love for Alcide??? That man is freakin hot!!!! Book 4 was THE best and if this season is like the book, I'm gonna fall for Eric hard. I LOVE his body. MMMMMMM!!!!!
  • tigereyz30
    tigereyz30 Posts: 35
    Options
    I fell in love Eric in book 4 so I'm hoping the series continues to follow that story line fairly close. Beyond Sookie, I like Sam and Lafeyette. I am not loving the Arlene/baby story line. I think she is absolutely loony! Very excited for tonight!
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Where's the love for Alcide??? That man is freakin hot!!!! Book 4 was THE best and if this season is like the book, I'm gonna fall for Eric hard. I LOVE his body. MMMMMMM!!!!!

Oh yeah definitely his BOD! mmm and Yumm! haha :blushing:
  • SarahofTwins
    Options
    Just saw these....and I was like wowzers Eric:love:

0000078827_20110715154611.jpg

0000078812_20110715130112.jpg
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bill used to be my favourite <3 but now this series he's all weird and 'kingy' I've totally fallen for Eric. Especially in the last episode when he was all naive and cute ^^
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    but my favourite character is Jessica, she's beautiful <3
  • tinachris14
    Options
    im starting to really not like Bill this season...Go team Eric!! :love: