mommas

Options
I want to hear some stories about mommies who got to there goal weight after having kids? I am so tired of people saying Its not possible to get a good figure after having kids. I know it can be done! I do have to say though, my hips definitely got bigger after my 2nd child lol...so that sucks..but worth it :)

Replies

• sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    try me, will be 39 in Sept., and two kids, youngest is 18mos. I was left with 180lbs after my second baby.
  • AmandaMonique
    Options
    I'm in MUCH better shape after having kids. I think it's a mix of actually making an effort to be more fit and healthy, making more responsible choices and just chasing after the little munchkins. (;

I didn't see much of a change after having kids though, except a complete lack of boobs but.. they have surgery for that. (;
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible to get to their goal weight....I'm about 15 pounds shy of mine and I was in the 200's. Plus I had twins back in January to include my 2yr old son, if I can do it then anyone can. I learned that mental preparation is needed before anything. The only thing I wish I had was a nicer stomach, unfortunately I have battle scars and a semi pouch. I'll probably get a small tummy tuck to down size it....oh and I wish I had my boobs cause apparently those shrank considerably LOL. Anyhow theres that and I hope that helps anyone who are new mommies or current ones :happy:
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    yeah my belly looks pretty bad(2 csections)...Im very curious to see what its going to look like though here in the next few months!
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine, just follow a good routine and eating habits., I've had 2 c-sections myself as well., the latest was Jan 2010