Day one a new beginning

Options
I am excited to be here:tongue: Last year I lost 30 pounds but after having a gall bladder surgery and hysterectomy I have gain almost 20 pounds back. It has been one month since my last surgery and I am ready to get back on track. Oh and the picture is from a KISS concert at Sturgis me and my husband road the Harley there from Oklahoma.

Replies

• kstand
    kstand Posts: 15
    Options
    I am excited to be here:tongue: Last year I lost 30 pounds but after having a gall bladder surgery and hysterectomy I have gain almost 20 pounds back. It has been one month since my last surgery and I am ready to get back on track. Oh and the picture is from a KISS concert at Sturgis me and my husband road the Harley there from Oklahoma.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kstand
    Options
    Thanks Laura I read your posting. I did good after my kids it was nursing school when my weight started spiking I feel your pain I am right there with you. Great Job on the 14 lbs keep up the good work. When your just dying for ice cream you can freeze lowfat cool whip between a graham cracker it is low cal and taste great.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Hello and welcome!! I had lost 40 pounds a few years back and then had a breast reduction, hysterectomy, and my gall bladder removed all within a year and a half and gained it all back so I know your pain. This site is great and it does help out so much being on here. I am accountable to someone here other than myself. I hope you love it here like I do and I wish you so much luck!! I would love to go to Sturgis!!
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! To MFP!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thanks Laura I read your posting. I did good after my kids it was nursing school when my weight started spiking I feel your pain I am right there with you. Great Job on the 14 lbs keep up the good work. When your just dying for ice cream you can freeze lowfat cool whip between a graham cracker it is low cal and taste great.

Thanks so much.
  • kstand
    Options
    Thank you for the ecouragement and may we both reach our goals in the months ahead:drinker: d