Step tracker challenge???

Options
Anyone uses fitness tracker to track their exercises / steps? I have a Garmin vivo and I am tracking my steps trying to get atleast 10,000 steps a day. I also just downloaded an app (Stridekick) where there are community challenges and you can motivate each other through competitive step counting and tracking! Join me and lets get more active :)
Stridekick username: Tracey1296

Replies

• mrramsey1969
    mrramsey1969 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use a Garmin Forerunner 230 and the Garmin connect app. I track my steps there. It is supposed to track here as well but I don't think it works.
  • justifiedchanel
    justifiedchanel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use a Garmin Forerunner 230 and the Garmin connect app. I track my steps there. It is supposed to track here as well but I don't think it works.
    I think you have to sync it to MFP from what ever you're using in order to track it .

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I got an Apple Watch in June and I find it super motivating. It doesn't focus on steps so much as general activeness and exercise. It reminds me to get up and move if I'm sitting to long, to drink water, updates me every couple hours where I am at with regards to my daily goals. I love it.
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Justifiedchanel are you still participating in the challenge with the app stridekick
  • justifiedchanel
    justifiedchanel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    meat513 wrote: »
    Justifiedchanel are you still participating in the challenge with the app stridekick
    Yes my username is tracey1296
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok I might down load it