should i maintain or gain?

Options
Guys i need some opinions of other, im 65 kilos 5'7 tall and 18 years of age i already calculate my bmi with my age and its in normal. Some said i was too skinny and others said its fine. And im confuse if i need to gain or maintain? Base in my bmi on normal what about your opinion i need it badly i was so very confuse. Thanks need some answers that is motivating.

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Your BMI is good, I wouldn't say you are skinny at all. Perhaps its a body recomp you need to do...working on gaining some lean body mass and lowering body fat percentage.

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about how you look? How is your bodyfat percentage? You really could go either way. If you think you look too thin and would like to put on some muscle and weight, then you can gain. Otherwise if you want to stay around the same weight like the previous poster said, recomposition can work for you (although results may be a bit slower).
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gain
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'd vote gain as well. You're at the magical time in your life where you can put on size very easily.
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I would say maintain it with healthy workout & diet routine.
    & if U are not happy with ur appearance then & only then lose / gain weight. (What others think & say about U or ur body is negligible ! Ur own Happiness & Health should be the most Imp priority ! :blush: )