Anyone with over 200 lbs to loose? Need friends!

Options
I am looking for others that have a lot to loose so we can motivate each other and keep each other accountable!

Replies

• Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    How about 180 if I aim for my medical "ideal" weight. I will be happy just to lose 100 at this point! Im doing small goals first. 50 lbs to start. Im sure once I lose 100 lbs I will be aiming to continue 20 lbs at a time.
  • enlighted09
    enlighted09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 162. I pushing for my first 30. I'm over half way there. I would be honored to have you as a friend.
  • jb_interiors
    jb_interiors Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not 200 but 100 and I would be happy to join you on your weight loss journey.
  • ashleyelks8909
    ashleyelks8909 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200 and so ready to begin my journey! I'd be happy to be friends to motivate each other!
  • mrshorbury1994
    mrshorbury1994 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • mrshorbury1994
    mrshorbury1994 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dont know what happened... i have 100lbs to lose. If i can join i'd love to

• xbritnicole90
    xbritnicole90 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 200. My goal now is 100 but I hope to keep aiming past that once I reach it. Feel free to add me!
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have approximately 100 lbs to lose depending on my measurements. I would be happy to have all of you on this feed as a friend. Only thing is, I don't know how to request a friend on MFP. Can anyone help me? :)
  • Emloula82
    Emloula82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have more than 200 to lose. Feel free to add me
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    duvs33 wrote: »
    I have approximately 100 lbs to lose depending on my measurements. I would be happy to have all of you on this feed as a friend. Only thing is, I don't know how to request a friend on MFP. Can anyone help me? :)

I figured it out...

• sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 200! Would love to connect with everyone!
  • lldavidson63
    lldavidson63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 to lose. Seems like a long journey and would love to have friends dealing with the same thing.
  • julielosingitmfp
    julielosingitmfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Am making a fresh start from today
    Have around 15 stone to lose, pls feel free to add me
    Am also vegetarian
  • path_to_retire
    path_to_retire Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me on, too! Not 200, but over 100.
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I have about 140-150 I need to lose...ultimate goal weight puts me at 162 lb loss overall, but am down 9 lbs. I'd love to have some friends that have a lot to lose, as well!
  • PanamaCaramelLatte
    PanamaCaramelLatte Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 140 pounds, so anyone please feel free to add me ! : ) Let's support each other : )
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Need to lose alotttt of lbs..and would really like friends in the same boat as me. I'm from California and at about 340lbs. Feel free to add me
  • devomann
    devomann Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you in this journey. Any and all of you feel free to add. Have over 100 to loose and would love some friends to help along the way.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Come join us in the 100+ lbs with no surgery group!
  • NuMi2018
    NuMi2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose over 200lbs. Aiming for at least 100lbs in 2017. Really would like to make some new friends so we can support one another. I am brand new to this whole myfitnesspal thing, and could use all the help I can get. Please feel free to add me!

Starting weight is 371.8 lbs (as of January 1st 2017)