Cheat day/meal? Do or do not?

Options
2»

Replies

• midpath
    midpath Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    How do you figure your maintenance level? I'm 21 years old female and 194 pounds. I saw one thing say that maintenance is between your weight times 14 and your weight times 17..but 194x14 is 2716 and that sounds extremely high to me to be maintenance at the low end.

I'd honestly just go into your goals, switch it to maintenance real quick just to see, then switch it back
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    midpath wrote: »
    How do you figure your maintenance level? I'm 21 years old female and 194 pounds. I saw one thing say that maintenance is between your weight times 14 and your weight times 17..but 194x14 is 2716 and that sounds extremely high to me to be maintenance at the low end.

I'd honestly just go into your goals, switch it to maintenance real quick just to see, then switch it back

I'm currently consuming 1560 a day for losing 1 pound a week, switch it to maintenance and it says 2060. So that should be about right then? That makes me feel better. I'd love if my maintenance goals was 2700 I'd have one hell of a cheat day but I knew it was too high.
  • midpath
    midpath Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    midpath wrote: »

I'm currently consuming 1560 a day for losing 1 pound a week, switch it to maintenance and it says 2060. So that should be about right then? That makes me feel better. I'd love if my maintenance goals was 2700 I'd have one hell of a cheat day but I knew it was too high.

OMG that would be amazing lol