Hey There! Looking for friends :-)

CeeGee101
CeeGee101 Posts: 3
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I've just joined and I'm looking forward to working out and finding friends so we can motivate each other to get fit for life.

Replies

• anitag78
    anitag78 Posts: 1
    Hey! Me too! My sister just joined me finally ! Maybe with more friends it will motivate me to enter stuff on here too!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    hi and welcome. good luck in your journey.
    feel free to add me if you like
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Hello!! Welcome to MFP, it is such a great tool, full of really motivated people Feel free to add me if you like, and we can keep each other on track :happy:
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Hi add me if you like!
  • ansy96
    ansy96 Posts: 55
    Hey! Welcome to our MFP army.

Just be consistent and patient, and of course, log in to MFP regulary and everything will be all right :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Hello and welcome! Good luck!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    welcome u guys ; its so nice to have u here with us on mfp. we are here to support u and if u need to talk ......or just a friend to lean on we are here. if u need a friend im here. just accept me ok.
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Doesn't the responses to this thread demonstrate how fantastic the people on this site are? Welcome, So glad to see you are adding friends - that is going to be so wonderful for you and make the work you are doing easier and more fun!!!

Congrats on getting healthy - I wish you NOTHING but success and you let us know if you need anything along the way!!!

C.J.
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Awesome Great to have ya!
    :)
  • jessii1990
    jessii1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome! Ive just joined to and i have to say this site is fantastic! everybody here is so friendly and supportive it truly is a great environment! Feel free to add me, we can help motivate and encourage each other :)

Jess x
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Hi just joined as well looking for friends so i will request you i'll need support and happy to return lots this site is brilliant x
  • Me too, need motivation for sure, good luck, you can do it!!!!
  • CeeGee101
    CeeGee101 Posts: 3
    Thanks for the response, let the friending begin! I am pumped!!
  • bjking9274
    bjking9274 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey Sis, maybe we can start checking on each other daily, I need help too :(
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Welcome! You came to the right place, feel free to add me.
  • bashleyf
    bashleyf Posts: 4
    Hey there,
    I'm new too, feel free to add me.
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Welcome, this site has worked for me, and I know it will work for you. Good luck, and feel free to add me if you please,.
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me for support.
This discussion has been closed.