23 yr old female--Friends?

Options
I've been on this site for a little while & love it. I recently cleaned up my friends list & got rid of the people who stopped coming on. Now I'm just looking for some more people to help motivate me and give me support.

I'm 5'4 and have about 15 more pounds to lose.

HW: 178
CW: 147

*I'd prefer it if you have a real picture of yourself on your page. I like to know who's supporting me!*

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome back from the great purge...love to support and motivate
  • AmberJenay
    AmberJenay Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey I'm amber been on the site for a few weeks now. I am 20 and ready to shed some lbs. I am 5'5 and looking to lose 20-30 pounds. I am here as a friend! You are definitely an inspiration yourself!
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26, just signed up today....want to lose about 80lbs
  • shevyface
    shevyface Posts: 46
    Options
    Added you :)
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Heyy feel free to add me if you like! Im just starting out after a few weeks absence, so keeping others motivated will help me too :)
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also 23. I'm 5'6 and 151lbs (so far). Feel free to add me! I've been here a few months and don't really have that many friends - I always like to find more! :)
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • Libby9
    Libby9 Posts: 45
    Options
    HI!!!
    Ive sent a friend request!
    xx
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi! I', 5'6" and currently 65kg, 145lb looking to lose another 2kg or so but have lost 15lb so far. Just sent friend request!
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Planning to start MFP come the 25th of this month provided my little one's 1 month well baby check up shows good weight gain, etc. I'm ready to feel "normal" again and have my workout routine back! My goal is to be between 125-130...
  • cassieeee10
    Options
    thanks for all the responses guys! looking forward to supporting you :)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    hi i'm new and looking for friends to help support and motivate x