What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Victory shorts! I like it :)
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i have a beautiful Antik Batik dress i bought at xmas that i would love to fit into-it cost £18 but new would be £300 ish. It's silk and heavily beaded-really classy :smile:
  • Kelsey87Mae
    Kelsey87Mae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I honestly just want to be able to fit back into the cute cloths I could wear 2-3 years ago. I literally have a closet full of "goal" cloths.
  • retrogrrljl
    retrogrrljl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5jkx5jv7dgrm.jpg
    I really want to wear this dress without a pooch on my belly!
  • dannygirl315
    dannygirl315 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of Columbia hiking shorts years ago. I think they're a size 8. The tags are still on them and I'd love to get them out this summer and rock them. If I can get in them I should be able to fit a whole bunch more shorts that might be hopelessly out of style but just knowing they fit will be awesome.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    YalithKBK wrote: »
    I am into the Visual Kei style from Japan. Unfortunately for me, Japanese sizes are super small compared to American sizes. However, if I am a healthy weight, Japanese clothes fit me just fine. Can't wait to wear:
    mB8b8PN3kLJOUDLujWXx21w.jpgc1b8b827035d2963b41e8b0c463a6938.jpgm6YP2LMYqQFS68YlJlagh2Q.jpg

OMG AWESOME! My daughter would LOVE these! She is such a weeaboo! She is taking Japanese 1 and 2 but pretty much can hold a conversation thanks to translating anime and their music. (I made her do this to help with her comprehension.)
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I will probably NEVER get this small, but if I did, I would so buy these! The white dress I would totes wear to the renaissance festival yg0lfzy80n0g.png
    wkzqslnflv1h.jpg
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I got these Louboutins for Christmas (yay for eBay!)
    l9ak72hhf4bj.jpg
    byffoduswg20.jpg
    I aim to remain slim enough to rock these shoes so I look awesome while wearing them and so they won't hurt my feet!

Those are GORGEOUS! I hardly ever wear heels anymore because it was a choice between running and high heels, but still have a collection. Great score, texasleahgirl. I agree I love seeing high heels on long lean legs, but even more than that I love seeing people wear what makes them happy. Don't save them too long, wear them!
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    a leopard print dress I got. the plan was for it to fit for xmas and if id actually carried on how i was going it would have fit but my brain had a melt down and began making shortbread and cakes which obviously ment they need to be eaten too so it was about an inch from doing up

I am now completely back on track and it will fit !!

oh and a pair os skinny jeans that fit my legs/bum etc like a glove but dont do up thanks to my stupidly fat belly
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Size 7 South Pole pants I bought and was only able to wear once. I am now a size 12/14
  • mrshorbury1994
    mrshorbury1994 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One of my goals is to be able to buy underwear from a clothing shop thats not ridiculously priced because of my size.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Terrible confession: I gave up wearing jeans maybe 2-3 years ago after all my jeans stopped fitting. I would've just bought new jeans, but I couldn't stand the sight of myself in them.

I donated all my old clothes thinking I would never lose this weight, but I look forward to the day I can buy and wear a nice pair of jeans again.
  • Anna_137
    Anna_137 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Proper denim Jeans instead of Jeggings or Leggings. I hate plus size Jeans, they either feel way too big or they cut into my stomachs,

I also have a size 16 (US size 12), coat that I used to wear which I'd love to be able to fit into again.
  • DrTrushna
    DrTrushna Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My goal is to go into a shop and fit into the dresses I like; to be able to buy stuff cos I like it, not cos that's the one I FIT into :)
    This question has gotten me thinking about what all am gonna shop for once I reach my target weight :)
    My pants are beginning to get looser so I am really waiting for a gooooood shopping spree!!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have a gorgeous one shoulder, floor length red dress/gown. I wore it in a round of a bikini comp a few years ago, and to a wedding around the time of another body-building competition when I was lean..... I hope it fits again in a few months (when I'm planning on competing again) - I've been promised to be taken somewhere where wearing it will be suitable (show/fancy dinner etc).

I have other clothes that fit me around comp time - my aim is to control post comp fat gain better so I can wear the clothes more!
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'd like to fit into a size small in a long dress of a beautiful color, preferably green, burgundy or blue, with a tiny waist and a skirt that flows into pleats. Those are my favorite dresses.
  • katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific piece of clothing in mind but have always wanted to be able to wear a shirt tucked into jeans without having a lumpy bumpy belly

• radwolf93
    radwolf93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    radwolf93 wrote: »
    My SES ywlnfqe8mv8u.jpg
    overalls. I ordered the same size I usually would but without the luxury of being worn and stretched for a year and a half I found I no longer fit comfortably. My aim is to not have to buy a bigger size but a smaller one in the future

Thanks for your SES work, you guys/girls are legends.
    It's absolutely my pleasure. I love what we do