25 down 25 to go. Halfway there!

Options
danipadula
danipadula Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Success Stories
xol5j9y9nlmq.jpg

I'm 27 years old and during this past year I stepped on the scale and was appalled at what I saw. The number that I saw was like a slap in the face. It was exactly what I needed to get myself in the mindset of getting into shape. I started to eat better and workout almost everyday. I took up boxing, which I fell in love with.

I feel so much better and it's easier to stay on task as I see the pounds slip away. As of now I am halfway to my overall goal. I have lost 25 lbs and hope to lose 25 more. Here's to 2017 - the year I'll hit my goal!

If I can do it so can you! :smiley:

Replies

• jnananamaste
    jnananamaste Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • hannat5017
    hannat5017 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well done, must feel so good! I've only started a week ago and waiting for results. Can't wait to feel like this
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good you! Keep up the great work
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • pussinboots311273
    Options
    Well done!
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    My goal is also to lose 50 (ish) pounds. How long did it take you to lose the first 25?
  • joechavez71
    joechavez71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing accomplishment! Half way there! Very inspiring . Keep it up, u look great:)
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! Good luck getting the rest of the way there!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am there with you. 25 down 23 more to go. You got this :)
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great and I love that randy!
  • Glowiie1
    Glowiie1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! Congrats on making the half way point!
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm your age too and I recently had the same moment of stepping on the scale and being appalled at the number I saw. Exact same feeling like I got slapped in the face. You've made such amazing progress - I can't wait to be able to share my halfway results too!
  • sarahrwood9663
    sarahrwood9663 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing!! I got on My Fitness Pal for the first time in March of 2015. I was religious about counting my calories and working out and over the course of about a year, I lost a total of 30lbs! I decided I can't diet my whole life, so I let myself go and ended up gaining back about half of it. Now I'm in desperate need of some support on here because my friends don't care about their weight or what they eat, and they are all significantly smaller than me! I look forward to this journey with you all, please feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Thanks for sharing-very motivational :)
  • RachGree0000
    RachGree0000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any recomendations for somebody that just started? :)
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!