• monaluvsrob
    monaluvsrob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I with You!!!!
  • missteena88
    missteena88 Posts: 153 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    As some others have mentioned, that's a very aggressive goal. You may be able to do it but make sure you're not going to wreck your health in the process. I don't think anyone wants to discourage you, but we also don't want you to get to the end of the year and think you failed simply because you didn't get exactly where you wanted to be. Just as an example, I weighed a bit over 350 last year and lost almost 72 pounds, which is about 1.5 pounds a week. It was almost "easy" but I changed a lot about my eating and exercising habits. I would love to lose an additional 96 pounds this year but I also know that's pretty ambitious so I've set another goal to just match what I did last year. That way I won't be disappointed in myself regardless of what happens.
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yep ... another person who could lose half themself.... i'm taking it one day at a time... i'm not expecting a miracle this time .... it's a long journey .... happy to have new buddies to help :D
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Please feel free to add me, everyone. I have an open Food Diary to help keep me accountable. If we aim for 2 pounds a week, that is 104 in a year. IT will NOT be easy - lots of hard work, dedication to no binge eating and daily exercise... we've got this!!!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80 pounds. Could use the motivation and support as well! Feel free to add me!