I cuss a lot.

Options
So add me.

HA

No, seriously...
Any active friends would be a major help for me. A lot of my friends are boring and don't post anything but the mindless auto posts. I want conversations, motivations and advice...maybe some booze. But hey, we all need more booze.

Anyhow, I'm done.
B)

Replies

• Flyeaglesfly8630
    Flyeaglesfly8630 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wish booze was the fix to weight loss. I would be one skinny mother father but instead it made me fat and that's why I'm here. Haha what's up??
  • Breena_Bean5
    Breena_Bean5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm a wine-o now. It used to be beer and whiskey haha. Now I stick to wine, a decent substitute. I wish I could drink wine all the time, life would be full of happy.

• sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Fellow wino here! I replace with kombucha in a wine glass after I get home from work. Less calories.. not as good, but it's something to sip on and relax with!
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    Relaxing after work is a no go for me. Not until the children of the corn pass out...then for a solid 20 minutes, it's alllllllll me B)
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So, why do you cuss a lot?
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fellow bad words mommy here! I don't post a lot tho- that would take my 20 after my kids in bed.
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    TheHawk007 wrote: »
    So, why do you cuss a lot?

It's my form of self expression. I'm not near as bad in person (because of the kids) but I'm pretty foul mouthed.

• TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I guess I could see that after being in MommyMode all damn day. Although, it could lead to "slip-ups" in front of the children. Is it the kids/hubby/diet that gets this started?
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    I'm the cook, so if I eat healthy so does everyone else. Lol
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Well that title certainly grabs attention. LOL. I have a mouth on me as well. I try to supplement my foul language with other words to soften the blows. Like getting cut off in traffic (i have a bit of road rage against those who cut you off then drive 5 under the speed limit) my kids may here me yell, "I don't give a flying carpet if there was an opening you son of salem witch! Get your ASHTAROTH off the EFFIN road you dick tracy!" Cause if I actually cuss, my daughter will make me repeat bible verses and thats just a whole nother fight on my hands.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    There was a study from about a year ago that concluded people who swear often are generally more intelligent than those who dont. I curse like a sailor and I'm definitely the smartest person I know. :D
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    Well that title certainly grabs attention. LOL. I have a mouth on me as well. I try to supplement my foul language with other words to soften the blows. Like getting cut off in traffic (i have a bit of road rage against those who cut you off then drive 5 under the speed limit) my kids may here me yell, "I don't give a flying carpet if there was an opening you son of salem witch! Get your ASHTAROTH off the EFFIN road you dick tracy!" Cause if I actually cuss, my daughter will make me repeat bible verses and thats just a whole nother fight on my hands.

Oh no!!! Bible verses??? Sheesh, I couldn't imagine that one. My oldest lives with his father, who is now super religious. Yeah, I catch all the lash from that because I'm everything but religious. I have no issues for those who are just not my cup of tea.

But shouting that out while driving would crack my *kitten* up!!! Hahahaha!!! I think I might try that one!
    :D
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    There was a study from about a year ago that concluded people who swear often are generally more intelligent than those who dont. I curse like a sailor and I'm definitely the smartest person I know. :D

You've got it!!!!
    B)

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    In good company then!! :)
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The wife and I cuss all the time.
  • madfoot
    madfoot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I promised my kids I'd cuss less in 2017... so far it's not going so f'ing well
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    Last year people used to get super shi**y with me for cussing in the news feed :D

I must have been too wild and crazy for them
    B)

Also, side note. Im an angry drunk. I fight. :D
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    madfoot wrote: »
    I promised my kids I'd cuss less in 2017... so far it's not going so f'ing well

My kids hear my potty mouth and back up, because if I'm cussing around them Mommy is losing her sh** and your on dangerous territory. Lol

• lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,791 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My husband's got me dropping a lot more F-bombs because he does, and they make things sound funnier.
    "F--- a duck" is one of my favorite expressions.

Plus I've learned all of his colorful British expressions, especially when the computer crashes "You bloody piece of wank!" or if he's giving up on something useless "F--- this for a game of soldiers."
    He noted that at his workplace in the UK, they swore a lot more than in the US office, and he has to watch it over here.

Almost forgot: he calls the freeway HOV lane the f--- you lane.
  • Breena_Bean5
    Options
    UK cussing expressions are phenomenally awesome!!! B)