Eercise DVDs?

Options
**Exercise DVDs

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if you have any recommendations on work-out DVD's? If so, can you tell me how they have personally worked for you as well?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• danki11
    danki11 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm not sure what you like, but I highly recommend www.exercisetv.tv to download some very affordable dvd's. I downloaded a tank top arms workout for $1.99 and one of Jillian Michaels's for $9.99. It was shred it with weights, level 1 &2 and level 1 of her yoga meltdown. Also, try amazon.com for seven day rentals, usually about 1.99 to try them out before you actually purchase it. Another thing, check out your local library. Good luck!
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    hpygirl64ColleenLinder Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I private messaged you my recommendations and I am living proof that they work and are effective plus the support you get with them is like no other workout program... accountability! I also have a facebook accountability motivation page where we log in our workouts and keep each other rockin' it! Feel free to friend me anyone that would like some free fitness or nutrition coaching or
    guidance. Hugs and Health, Colleen
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey I have done lots of work out videos and my favorite is the beachbody videos. I have done slim in 6, hip hop abs, turbo jam and now I am currently doing turbo fire.
    They work great, if you eat healthy and follow the workouts you are guaranteed to lose weight. Turbo fire really is great. I added the beachbody link so you can check it out.
    By the way I have tried others like Carmen Electra, Biggest Loser (not bad), and other no names...
    http://www.beachbody.com/
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've liked 30 day shred from Jillian Michaels and often just search my OnDemand options to see what is around for free. You can also find good ones on Netflix!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have the tank top arms one that's a gold's gym one...I found it at Walmart for $4.00...I also like JM 30DS...i lost 15 pounds and 28 inches all over my body!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I've liked 30 day shred from Jillian Michaels and often just search my OnDemand options to see what is around for free. You can also find good ones on Netflix!

jillian Michaels has a ton. So does Netflix and even YouTube!
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Netflix has tons!!! If you are looking for some workouts and motivational support to go with it, Beachbody.com has it all. You can sign up with a coach for free too....