hating myself bigtime

Options
:explode: so here it is 3 am and i cant sleep because last night i failed bigtime i scarfed down 6 huge cookies and now am feeling defeated.what a loser and not in a good way..im hoping i can get some sleep and start again tomorro...........:mad:

Replies

• Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :explode: so here it is 3 am and i cant sleep because last night i failed bigtime i scarfed down 6 huge cookies and now am feeling defeated.what a loser and not in a good way..im hoping i can get some sleep and start again tomorro...........:mad:
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about what you had eatten, because it really doesn't help you in doing that. It can actually make yourself feel worse in the long run. I always have to remind myself of the following. I cannot change things for tommorrow because tommorow never comes, I can make the changes today because I have learned from my mistakes from yesturday.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Dont beat your self up, Its not worth it, I used to do it,but you have to think you are normal and things will happen. Lets get back up dust yourself off and get back on the wagon with us we are all here for you.
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up just wake up and know that you don't want to do that again. I know it is easier said than done but 6 cookies is not that big of a deal, really!
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have to allow yourself one day where you treat yourself. Last night might not have been your "Official Treat Day" but look at it that way. So, now the rest of the week, work a little hard you stay on target.

No Big Deal!!

Of all the things I have learned over the years of struggling with my weight, was as soon as I started to beat myself up of having a bad day, I would start to give up. So, please don't beat yourself up over this!!! Today is a new day and you can make it a GREAT ONE!!!

127541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: tthanks everyone for ur support ur right im back........................:blushing:
  • cbarrett121
    Options
    Please don't do that to yourself. As my Yoga instructor says, we all have moments of weakness, it is how we pick ourselves up and continue on that is important. You are doing a great job and it is okay to slip once in awhile. :flowerforyou: