Going back to tracking and looking for open dairies

Options
Hey guys. Got super sick so today will be the first day I'm logging again. I was sick since the 24th so I thought I must have gained a bunch but I have stayed literally the same. Thing is, if I stay on my calorically dense smoothie and salty soup with fracker diet when I'm not sick, I will start to gain. I just need some inspiration. Anyone with open diaries please post or if it's friends only then an add would mean a lot

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    why the hell would you eat only smoothies and soup.

yuck.

eat what you want and like, normal *kitten*. count calories. stay within those goals. my diary is open to friends, but im blunt and honest and if i see you doing stupid unhealthy stuff, ill tell you, then likely delete you.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What is your calorie goal?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    around 1400. im not super strict and still lose consistently as long as I log properly and stay around that range
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    around 1400. im not super strict and still lose consistently as long as I log properly and stay around that range

I meant OP...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    ooops loloool

id say next to nothing looking at her diary, though she hasnt logged in several weeks
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Salty soup will not make you gain weight. The worst it can do is cause temporary water weight, but that's self limiting, it can't keep going up and up and will drop off again as soon as you reduce salt in your diet. Like, the next day. So don't worry about salty soup.

You can do this, just get back onto normal food when you feel ready to, pick a sensible calorie goal and log everything. It'll be fine.

• quasi_economist
    quasi_economist Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey, I opened up my diary. Feel free to take a look. I too have been sick the last week and a half so I haven't logged consistently but if you go further back you will get a better idea of how I normally eat. I try to eat around 6 small meals per day. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    ...what did you eat before smoothies and soups during your sickness?

Normal food? Ah. Eat that.
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    my diary is open , just dont eat too much lol

good luck
  • SymbolismNZ
    SymbolismNZ Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open, following a keto diet with around a 500-700 daily deficit.