Hi I am 397 I am going to make a change

Options
Hi my name is Mike and I weigh 397 and I'm on here for support and meet other people and to support them with weight loss Journey and fitness goals and everything else

Replies

• danicundy23mfp
    danicundy23mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • GunnerGunner
    GunnerGunner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it. For sure.
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    At first, I just saw the "39", So I thought you were talking about your age, then, I saw the 7...and still thought you were talking about your age... :D In other words, I am a dork.

I think it's so great that you are wanting to make a change, you can definitely accomplish your goals if you stick with it! I'll send you a friend request so we can motivate each other! :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 345 and ready to make a change..feel free to add me :)
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Congrats on joining mfp! I hope you find it inspirational and motivating. :) friend request sent.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike, read the post entitled "A Year In..."by a young man on these boards who stuck to his resolution last year and lost over 100lbs. So inspiring. Wishing you lots of luck, you can do it!
  • sheryli98
    sheryli98 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you!
  • Fatmuscleguy
    Fatmuscleguy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    HI Mike. rks581 a few posts above gave good advice about logging your food and following the system.It's working for me so far.One thing I would add is,if you drink a lot of pop(like me),quit drinking it,or at least cut it back substantially.

Good luck!
  • tinaisstillwell
    tinaisstillwell Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You can do it! There will be ups and downs, but just keep doing what works!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...log and weigh your food ...move around daily....be consistent and you will reach your goals in no time ....wishing you much success ...Add me if you would like :)
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Mike, and welcome! I started in the 1st with a start weight of 402 pounds, looking to lose 212 of that. Would love to connect, my man. Best of luck to you!
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds on my own but struggling to stay motivated. Turning to MFP to keep me accountable and to keep up the motivation through sharing in everyone's success. All the best! Add me if you would like!
  • bigzz08
    bigzz08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do this request sent