220 to 148 7 months after baby

Options
idolbltk06kf.jpg
dq5thi8fo5iq.jpg
Weight before delivery: 220
Weight 7 months post baby: 148
I'm 5'7" :)
This was all diet, no exercise except for occasional stroller walks!

Replies

• quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!! Even before with your pregnant belly! So beautiful. Great work
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
  • aree2525
    aree2525 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. Allot of women say, "well I had kids". I don't know why it works that way but sure does having kids look scary t some one who already struggles with their weight.
  • kyliempressnell1229
    Options
    What was your diet like? Your skin looks fab!
  • kelseynbecker
    kelseynbecker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What was your diet like? Your skin looks fab!

Honestly it wasn't spectacular. I eat oatmeal for breakfast every day since it helps with milk production but lunch and supper are usually quick and easy. And by that I mean usually it's a sandwich at work and some sort of protein/veggie at night.
  • kelseynbecker
    kelseynbecker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    aree2525 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for posting this. Allot of women say, "well I had kids". I don't know why it works that way but sure does having kids look scary t some one who already struggles with their weight.

Yes! I have always been bothered by women using kids as an excuse. I've had a baby and am actually thinner after than I was before!
  • amypixton2010
    amypixton2010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal. I had a baby on 6/6/16 and I am 20lbs lighter than when I got pregnant! My heaviest pre-birth was 189. I'm at 139 and still losing. You're awesome.
  • wannabethinner92
    wannabethinner92 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Awesome job!
  • okelo80
    okelo80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow this gives me hope, I gave birth July 16, my baby is almost 6 months old. Just started clean eating last week. I have 30 kg to a healthy weight but 25kg from pre baby weight. I did lose about 10kg the first 12 weeks but nothing after.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Snuggle that little baby love!
  • LiveFitMomma
    LiveFitMomma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was 220 after my baby 2 years ago and now i'm 190 I want to be 148! Congrats.. look great!
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! My baby is 5 months old today. I was 177 when I gave birth but I'm stuck at 154 which is too much on my 5'6'' frame.
  • SarahKate2710
    SarahKate2710 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey all! My baby will be 4 months next week and I'm still sitting at the same weight I was when I came home from the hospital. My all time heaviest was 280lbs, got down to 165, then got married and got happy and went back up to 190 and maxed out at 240 the day before I had my son. He was so worth it, but these nasty extra pounds gots to get gone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!