Newbie looking for support!

Options
Hey Ya'll, I just started my weight loss regime a couple of weeks ago and this site is AWESOME. I am looking for some people who can support my journey and who I will hopefully be able to encourage and support as well. I am looking forward to reaching my weight loss goal of 44 lbs. One day at a time!

Replies

• Melscanlan
    Options
    Hey, Im melanie! -20 years old in college and gained that freshman 15 which turned out to be a freshman 30! DREADFUL!
    I would like to loose 40 pounds myself and go back to my old weight from graduation. We can do this!!! I wish you so much luck in your weight loss! One day at a time is right!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

You are in the right place, great support on here from some amazing peeps!!

Good luck with the 44lbs, you will get there I am sure!!

Ben.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome - MFP is great - you can friend me if you want! :flowerforyou: - Ashley
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Good luck hun x
  • Li_Willi
    Li_Willi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Heyy welcome! I'm Jocelyn. I have lost just shy of 50 pounds ( starting before I joined MFP (16 of it with MFP) a few months ago) and still going. Its definitely a journey, but one that I think will be worth it! Feel free to add me! I'll do my best to support your journey :)
  • Naamah
    Naamah Posts: 8
    Options
    Heyo! Feel free to friend me :)
  • vanessakimbell
    Options
    I have decided to blog about my journey you can find me on - gherkins help DOT blogspot.com I am posting recipes and interacting with others about this.. does that help?
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like.