After pregnancy?

Options
I'm almost 2 months post op c section. In this pregnancy I created disgusting eating habits like eating fast food every single day. Since Monday I have been making homemade dishes, low carb and lots of delicious veggies! I love cooking and I love healthy food but it's still super freaken hard! Especially when you're out and about and want a quick meal. Anyone thats going through the same deal? Looking for motivation to keep up the good work. Friends welcome.

Replies

• Lyssa1007
    Lyssa1007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a year already ....I've had a super hard time giving up snack foods like chips! And giving up baking for now has been difficult also since I love to bake. However I know I can't control myself if junk food is around so I've been avoiding it altogether. Fast food is hard cuz the kids want it so I've found if I tell them no we r all trying to eat healthier then they keep me in check also. Keep up the good work
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 months postpartum now after #2, but feel free to add me if you want :)

Congrats on the little one!
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I did well this week... but I'm getting anxiety and I'm so tempted to eat the wrong crap, especially around this time... at night. During the day I'm busy and don't have the time to cheat on my meals lol oh I hope I can do this.... I hope you ladies reach your goals as well.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Try some water or hot tea; it's what my go to when it's late and I'm looking at the fridge or pantry. :) Good luck!