I need help!

Options
I've been eating alot of food with fat from calorie , what are the best non fat/ low fat from calorie food to eat :( please let me know.

Replies

• willid
    willid Posts: 1
    Options
    Try stuff you like to eat which are low in fats -fruit and meat are good. If you do eat the stuff with fat in it eat a little less-smaller portion are GOOD.
    Good luck
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Why are you trying to eat foods low in fat? Fat is good for you. Fat does not make you fat. Excess calories and the sofa make you fat.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    there are alot of things out there when you go shopping that say non fat or low fat...thats what I do...like i get nonfat cream cheese low fat cheese...is that what you mean?
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've just had 3 low fat rice cakes with a tablespoon of peanut butter, was yummy :-)

You could eat things like that? Also fruits and veggies, and low/no fat yoghurt?

Hope this helps xx
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm talking about the calories from fat
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Foods that have low in fat are like:

Egg Whites
    Tuna
    Lean cuts of meat
    Chicken Breast
    Fruits and Vegetables
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I eat rice cakes, protein shakes, meal replacement bars, 0 fat popsicles , burgers with the least calories from
    Fat but I seem to be slowly fallIng off track by eating ice cream cookies, reese cups etc
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Vegetables.......of all kinds. Cooked without fats of course.
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    I have to avoid fat - have had gallstones - and I pretty much stick to lean protein (chicken breast, eggs, fish etc) and lots of fruit and veg, with some cereal and grains thrown in. I only use skimmed milk and fat free greek yoghurt. Unless I'm having a treat meal my fat is usually under my daily recommendation on here.

I know some fats are healthy, but I do get ill if/when I eat fatty food, so I have to avoid it most of the time.