Soo close yet feels so far

Options
sunnysunny88
sunnysunny88 Posts: 64 Member
edited January 2017 in Success Stories
tk1f5vmiqw76.jpg
rfupnb6xrvha.jpg
So almost 3 months ago I weighed myself for the very first time in years and was shocked that I weighed 80 kg (176lbs) so I embarked on this weight loss and fitness journey, I've lost 8 kg (around 17 lbs) and I'm so close to getting under 70kg (71 kg now) but the weight is not moving as quickly as I want it to, so I went and took a picture of myself in a pretty dress and compare it to an old picture to remind myself of the progress I've made and to keep going :) it helped :) just thought I'd share it because I'm pretty happy with my progress so far, there's still a way to go till I'm at a healthy BMI but I'm getting there

Replies

• Chibike64
    Chibike64 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! I really see it in your arms especially! B)
  • RegainFiks
    RegainFiks Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What an awesome progress you have made very inspiring!!
  • sunnysunny88
    sunnysunny88 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • BecsBennett
    BecsBennett Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, awesome work! We have very similar stats and goals. I too started around 80kgs and I'm hovering around 69-70kgs now. Goal is 63kgs-65kgs. Is it possible to add you as a friend? :smile:
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, Sunny!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    That's a nice dress, and you look fantastic in it!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    You've done great and you took a smart step to make some progress pics! The weight rarely co mm es off as fast as we "want it to" so that is no reason to get discouraged or give up. Just keep following your plan and you'll get there.
  • melto1989
    melto1989 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look great, just 3 months that's cool. Very inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!