1200 calorie diet

Options
First day.....trying to lose baby weight. I don't cook this is gonna be hard....any good suggestions about recipes or easy to make items....

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be as hard as 1200 (unless you are very petite).......even then you earn extra calories thru exercise.

If you don't cook start with pre-portioned frozen meals......then add more veggies.

Crock Pot cooking - doesn't get any easier than that. Make a bunch of servings & freeze portions.

Skinny Taste & Cooking Light have great recipe websites. I have no idea what you like so I have no idea what to suggest.

Learning to cook can help you keep the weight off. You have so much more control this way.
  • erikaalessandra794
    Options
    first of all, unless it's your bmr, 1200 kcals are too little calories and you risk a metabolic syndrome, I think you should get your bmr measured first. Then if you don't cook you can always have salads with proteins added, pasta salad(cooking pasta for salads is easy don't worry) or plenty of fruits and veggies. You can add me if you want :smiley:
  • henk_nbg
    henk_nbg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    in my opinion there is no real way to avoid cooking the meals by yourself. of course you can also eat preportioned or ordered food but you only have restricted control over calories and also very limited or no control ofver your macros.