Would love some motivation and some new friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! So it's a new year, fresh start. Last year I was totally active on MFP from January until June. I'm going to try that again, but maintain it for even longer this time. Today starts my 30 day challenge with my mom, my neighbor, and her daughter. All three of us want to to live healthier lives and need motivation and decided, why not do it together?! I feel like the beginning will be really hard. My weight has been yo-yoing for the past year. I want to get back to the lightest I've been, in the summer of 2015, 140 lbs. After our 30 day challenge we are going to weigh in, and then find another challenge. I feel like with pushing myself and with the right motivation I can do it!

Replies

• dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Same here! I had a similar struggle with losing and then life happening and gaining it all back. I'm ready to start again and go even farther. I am on every day and am trying to get back into the habit of logging. Let's support each other! I'd like to get down to 140 at least (I'm 5'2")!
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What are u doing during your 30 days?
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, more for the social side of it, but I do use the exercise portion. I keep my diary private because it's between me and my diary (dang it!) :D
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! Best of luck for your 30 day challenge, feel free to add me!
  • anga84
    anga84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck! U r welcome to add me
  • littleeredd
    littleeredd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sedu1906 wrote: »
    What are u doing during your 30 days?

We have a meal plan and a 30 day HIIT workout. I can send it to you if you'd like.
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track as well. Feel free online add me.
  • sarahrose771
    sarahrose771 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great way to start the year! Challenges are always great to kick start eating better! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for motivating friends as well!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivating people. I am back at it again I have 100+ to lose. Let's help each other. Looking for some cheerleaders lol let's do this together!
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also looking for motivated friends. I'm trying to stay on track this time. I'd like to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • shortvixen09
    shortvixen09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Zenlady46
    Zenlady46 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me,i'm always looking for motivational and supportive friends.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me