Coffee calorie content

Options
My fitness Pal says 1 cup of black coffee has 62 calories?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Unpossible!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Did a quick search and show 2.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Whatever your coffee calorie count is, be sure to log your poop calorie burn.

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg

That's a pile of crap.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg

Some poops are more substantial than others.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg

I eat a 1500 calorie meal from McDonald's, it's in the toilet in like 15 minutes. So technically, a McDonalds meal has only like 50 calories.

If you swing by to Taco Bell, their food is basically 0 calories.

Hot Pockets are like negative calories. One hot pocket has 2 -3 diarrhea sessions minimum.

There has to be some science on this.
  • Hungry_Angler
    edited January 2017
    Options

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg

I eat a 1500 calorie meal from McDonald's, it's in the toilet in like 15 minutes. So technically, a McDonalds meal has only like 50 calories.

Hot Pockets are like negative calories. One hot pocket has 2 -3 diarrhea sessions minimum.

You have to think about time spent cleaning toilet, doing laundry to wash your britches, running to the toilet, etc. Pounding on the door to make whoever is occupying the toilet hurry up. Many factors to consider.
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are using a bad posting. As others have said, find a different listing in MFP.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

No...2-5
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Log it as "Fresh Brewed - Coffee (Black)" if it is truly black. That goes in as 1 calorie. If you add bunches of sugar, syrup, and fat to your coffee, account for it.
  • mrramsey1969
    mrramsey1969 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

It's only like 5 calories. 2 Tbsp of half and half is 40 calories. Check my Diary.
  • Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    2 calories for a cup of black coffee. Just remember that most coffee "cups" hold a lot more than a measuring cup. I usually record 3 cups of coffee for every 2 I drink.

And I use to think black coffee was terrible until I realized I was using about 300 calories of creamer per day. Two years later I prefer it black. Creamer is for a special treat only.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options

rwrrk1tg5be2.jpg

You have to think about time spent cleaning toilet, doing laundry to wash your britches, running to the toilet, etc. Pounding on the door to make whoever is occupying the toilet hurry up. Many factors to consider.

Precisely.
  • Stella3838
    Stella3838 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Depends so much on what you select. There are a lot of user entered items that could have whatever calories they deemed to enter. Best if you have actual packaging of what you are eating to either compare against with the database or to enter yourself. Items with a green checkmark theoretically have been verified.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Cave_Goose wrote: »
    2 calories for a cup of black coffee. Just remember that most coffee "cups" hold a lot more than a measuring cup. I usually record 3 cups of coffee for every 2 I drink.

And I use to think black coffee was terrible until I realized I was using about 300 calories of creamer per day. Two years later I prefer it black. Creamer is for a special treat only.

Non dairy creamer is like 10 calories a teaspoon.
  • sarahgreensandthings
    Options
    I add it as 5 calories just to be safe
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    Cave_Goose wrote: »

Non dairy creamer is like 10 calories a teaspoon.

It's that mass weight gainer creamer product. Perfect for toning.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    There's an entry somewhere in the database that an 1 oz. shot of Kinky Vodka is 20 calories.

Reality check = Unsat. :smile:

kx9puszkl0dv.jpg