Chicken wings

Anyone have any thoughts about how I can find the values for terriyaki chicken wings without the skin? They were homemade. I do NOT eat the skin or anything fatty, JUST the meat. I know I can just log in how many wings I ate, but I'm sure there is less of all values without the skin, especially fat and sodium. I couldn't find anything useful in the database.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• cafaria67
    cafaria67 Posts: 30
    Bump....
    :smile:
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    If you made them yourself you could just use the recipe tool/calculator to come up with an approx number
  • cafaria67
    cafaria67 Posts: 30
    Thanks. I didn't make them myself...I was at a cookout. No worries. I'll figure something out. :smile:
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Try searching for: chicken wing skin

I am sure there are entries like "chicken wing no skin" or something.
  • Picklepower
    Picklepower Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks. I didn't make them myself...I was at a cookout. No worries. I'll figure something out. :smile:

I had homemade food that someone else made a couple weekends ago and so I totally understand the problem now. I didn't wanna ask "so how exactly did you make these? think you could give me the recipe so I know exactly hoe unhealthy this is for me?" lol.

If ever I have something like that that I can't find a comparable item in this database I usually just google it to see what that brings up.