What item of clothing is it your goal to fit into?

Options

Replies

• Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've got a trash bag full of large shirts I need to get in again. Like Nightmare before Christmas, Star Wars, Rocky Horror. I've been tempted so many times to just donate them, but I can't let go of them just yet!
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, is also like to buy some cute underwear. I never thought I'd have to buy granny panties at my age.
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of shorts I wore on holiday in Bali in 2013 back when i was fit, I think they're a size 4US...maybe. They now almost fit on one of my thighs. I took a picture of them, with the waist on my thigh as motivation... Made me feel pretty horrible to see that something I would wear around my waist now almost fits on my thigh =(. I'd like to wear them again one day XD
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    I will probably NEVER get this small, but if I did, I would so buy these! The white dress I would totes wear to the renaissance festival yg0lfzy80n0g.png
    wkzqslnflv1h.jpg

Are you a Zelda fan? I'm just curious, since that white dress is inspired by The Legend of Zelda game series. I believe a fan made it to wear to her wedding, if I'm recalling correctly.

(ETA: I'd wear it, also. It's gorgeous.)
  • biscuitnow
    biscuitnow Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    A bikini is the ultimate goal. I may never get there. But I want to be able to fit into all my dresses from 2 years ago this summer...
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in July. My goal is to wear a crop top/skirt ensemble. I have the picture of the outfit I want to buy to wear on my actual bday. I would also love to wear a bikini in public again. I haven't wore a bikini to the beach in like 15 years. Last summer I wore one pieces which are fine but I miss having a tan stomach :wink:
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I realized my dream and fit into my wife's wedding dress today. I feel pretty.
    8lb3dnena31n.jpg

Gawd you look hot....

The necklace is a nice touch. Finishes off the outfit very well.
    The pearl necklace and earrings do work perfectly. I especially love those gloves!
  • Skinnypantshappydance
    Options
    My goal is to fit back into my wedding dress by my 10th anniversary (7/7/17). I have about 50 lbs to lose and some toning, but I believe I can do it!
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    pmastro724 wrote: »
    I will be 40 in July. My goal is to wear a crop top/skirt ensemble. I have the picture of the outfit I want to buy to wear on my actual bday. I would also love to wear a bikini in public again. I haven't wore a bikini to the beach in like 15 years. Last summer I wore one pieces which are fine but I miss having a tan stomach :wink:

Yes! I have a long torso and can't find pretty one pieces that go up far enough. . Wearing a modest hip hugger type 2 piece bikini or tankini in public is my goal. I want to look good for annual 4th of July pool party this upcoming summer. That should give me enough time!
  • SkyFerret
    SkyFerret Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    b1lx62a6pj0m.jpg
    q88aeuuun52f.jpg

These adorable dresses that I got for Christmas. They're just a little too small, but losing a few inches around the middle and hips will fix that!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A pair of skinny jeans I rocked when I was close to my goal weight about two years ago.
  • K_HL
    K_HL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back into my size 5 jeans. I don't care what the scale says as long as I fit back in to those I'll be happy.
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Don't judge me lol I absolutely love Lolita cosplay and would totally wear this for an every day occasion lol smn3qxvpj6bs.png
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    pmastro724 wrote: »

Yes! I have a long torso and can't find pretty one pieces that go up far enough. . Wearing a modest hip hugger type 2 piece bikini or tankini in public is my goal. I want to look good for annual 4th of July pool party this upcoming summer. That should give me enough time!

ATHLETA! They make the magical "small tall" in swimsuits, that's where I got the one I call my mom suit, cute brown halter top. Not saying you shouldn't wear a bikini, that's a great goal and what I usually go with, but if you'd like to have at least one freakin' one piece that fits both up and down and around, look for the tall ones on athleta.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nothing specific, just not in the plus size section.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a bikini without having everything hanging out. I was never thin enough to wear one without being self conscious. I'm currently a US size 8 and I would love to be a 2.
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options

robininfl wrote: »

Those are GORGEOUS! I hardly ever wear heels anymore because it was a choice between running and high heels, but still have a collection. Great score, texasleahgirl. I agree I love seeing high heels on long lean legs, but even more than that I love seeing people wear what makes them happy. Don't save them too long, wear them!

I said to my husband that I couldn't bear to wear them to the office and I would need to go somewhere special to wear them. He told me to quit worrying about that, they were used anyway and I should wear them anywhere I feel like it. So I have worn them twice to work!

• lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,762 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    YalithKBK wrote: »
    I am into the Visual Kei style from Japan. Unfortunately for me, Japanese sizes are super small compared to American sizes. However, if I am a healthy weight, Japanese clothes fit me just fine. Can't wait to wear:
    mB8b8PN3kLJOUDLujWXx21w.jpgc1b8b827035d2963b41e8b0c463a6938.jpgm6YP2LMYqQFS68YlJlagh2Q.jpg

I want those pants on the left! (well, after I've lost my spare tire)

I would love to be able to wear tops and dresses for which I need a strapless bra. Right now (and unfortunately for a while), there's a nice roll of fat draping down over the top of the bra around my back and under my arms. I have no idea whether I'll ever be able to get rid of that completely.

Would also like to wear a bikini after I get rid of the spare tire: I used to think there weren't any in my bra size (large cups with smaller band than is associated with said cup sizes) but some specialty stores DO carry those, so I was excited to find that out.

• lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,762 Member
    Options
    Wedding Dress!!

oy5habb4z5mh.jpg

byjooxremuho.jpg

Stunning! I love the shoulder details. I was looking at something similar when choosing a wedding dress. Although now I see the low back...are there ANY bras out there that are suited for that design? There are a lot of sexy dresses I can't wear because I have to wear a bra, and those dresses have cutouts in strategic places.