Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

p90x and meal plan

Hi everyone!

I recently started p90x with the meal plan alongside. Today will be my 5th day! I am 153lbs, 23 years old and female. I will be doing the p90x workouts and meal plan for the full 90 days. My goal is to loose 25lbs in the 90 days. I don't plan on having any "cheat days" nor will I be drinking alcohol. I'm motivated to finish my journey. If any of you have any tips I would gladly appreciate them.

Thanks all!

Replies

• mokeefe012
    mokeefe012 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2017
    best advice I can give is stay with it. there will be days when you will struggle to get motivated or you might be a little sore. you can always make up an excuse in your head at those points. just put on your sneakers and do it anyway on those days. Even a scaled down or less rigorous workout that day will leave you feeling better than when you started. every workout,every healthy,etc meal will contribute to your goal. just keep chipping away...you will see the results over time. be patient,be diligent, be committed. good luck!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    FWIW, I did my first round of P90X at the age of 39, 5'9" and 235 lbs. I was 70 lbs overweight and incredibly out of shape. I loosely stuck to the meal plan and I dropped almost exactly 25 lbs in the 90 days. You can do it, but those workouts are tough. Stick with it, work hard, and you'll see results.

Oh, and you'll be ready to tape Tony's mouth shut by the end of the first month...