Any other Kiwi/New Zealanders on here?

Options
Hey there :)

I'm Kelly, I'm 34 and live in New Zealand (and no I've never been intimate with a sheep lol). I'm a mother of 2 kids and a stepmother to 2 older kids, been with my long suffering husband for 11 years now :) My favourite things to do are to workout (running and lifting mainly but I'd like to get into boxing), listen to Podcasts (true crime, Buddhism and Bill Burr mostly, which all pretty much contradict each other lol), chilling with my dog, stand up comedy, op shopping and critisizing the *kitten* out of reality tv shows while still insisting on watching them because I'm a big hypocrite. If I could live my life however I wanted, I'd buy a double decker bus and renovate it to live in, I'd ride horses all day and I'd blow all my money on getting more tattoos (full sleeves is the end goal). So yeah that's pretty much me. Would love to say hi to fellow Kiwis - go the All Blacks! :)

Replies

• NewCat63
    NewCat63 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry I'm not from New Zealand I'm from Edinburgh, UK add me if you like

• kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi! I've added you, I'm in Hawkes Bay & looking for new kiwi friends :smile: I used MFP to lose 10kg 5 years ago but since then I've got married & had another baby, 2 good reasons for weight gain! I'm slowly getting there, 6kg to go
  • EnigmaByDesign
    EnigmaByDesign Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heya.. I'm in Cambridge, NZ. In need of friends! Add me xx
    Sole parent of 3 kids. Originally from ChCh. Relocated up here after the quakes to begin a new life. I've been on here a cple of times but never followed it through... Back again to do it! Around 40kg to loose in total
  • mypace104
    mypace104 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've never used a blog before but started using Map My Ride and My Fitness Pal this week. I live in Hamilton, NZ and would love to find people to support on my journey to shed weight and increase my fitness.
  • n00dlez1
    n00dlez1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I need other kiwis to motivate me! I'm in Chch, work 4 days a week and mother to 14mth old. Currently living with my in laws do we can try save so it's abit hard to control meals ( and my self control is not great!). Also am a T1 diabetic. Have really started to try and eliminate some extra sugar from my diet. Keen to have another baby but not at this weight! Currently 96kg, 166 cm.
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    Originally from Bay of Islands. Jumped the ditch 11 years ago. Go the mighty all blacks!
  • mk3cortinachik
    mk3cortinachik Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for adds and to add lol not sure how? Kinda new to MFP. Also from NZ ☺
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Yep, I'm another kiwi - in the Wellington area. Hope everyone is doing okay with this week's adventures! x
  • deansigley12
    deansigley12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from bay of islands but living in chch!! Feel free to add!! :)
  • catzpyjamaz
    catzpyjamaz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Kiwi here too and would love to add more friends. I'm from the Waikato. Feel free to add me. I don't know how to add friends yet.......
  • blakemarshall
    blakemarshall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been on and off MFP for a few years. Finally starting to get a bit more serious about calorie counting. Be great to have a few friends on here to help motivate me to carry on.
    Blake
    CHCH
  • Saskia1549
    Saskia1549 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! Aucklander here ☺
  • Saskia1549
    Saskia1549 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd add you but don't know how! #feelingdumb... lol
  • Suzyanneau
    Suzyanneau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Westie and am living in Perth, WA. I love walking and weights. Just about the swap to a new gym that's opening in our area and offering Les Mills classes.
  • Rubydoesit
    Rubydoesit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi guys. new Zealander here. feel free to add me. im not new to MFP however i am 'starting again'. :)
  • slimjelly
    slimjelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ki Ora all you birds. So, I first joined fitness pal 5 years ago and promptly forgot I had an account but I've resurrected. I feel great being here because I discovered that I surpassed my goals set 5years ago, I'm 14 kilos lighter than when I joined. I'm still keen to lose more weight and have recently become interested in weights training. I basically eat low-carb meals, yep, and it works for me. Happy to chat and support everyone with their goals.
  • jasonjamieson357
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm from Auckland!
  • LanaMua
    LanaMua Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kia ora! I'm from Gizzy NZ add me if you like wanting some motivation myself :)
  • MsBekahNZ
    MsBekahNZ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Coastie - feel free to add me if you're still on