yay! Added!
  • alan158
    alan158 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back on my health kick after Christmas put a lot of weight on since October
  • blondierunner2015
    blondierunner2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I work in a school. They families love me with food. Totally understand! I have been good since school started back, but weight loss feels so slow. I want it all off and I want it now:-) You can add me.
  • aikzilla
    aikzilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so new don't even know how to add. Hahahahaha Have a great day.
  • FindingMyself2017
    FindingMyself2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request your way :)
  • ncoward72
    ncoward72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I could use and give support :)
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add.me.please I'd like to hear everyone else's.goals!
  • greeder1
    greeder1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone here but I am also looking for friends if anyone cares to add me. I have about 100 pounds to lose so if you are a member of that club no one wants to be in, or have been there, I am especially interested in connecting!
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom that has lost 40lbs of baby weight and still has about 70 to go... I'll be honest, some was there before the baby haha. Looking for motivational friends! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I took a nose dive over the past 6 months. I picked up smoking and eating terrible all over again. Stopped going to the gym, we moved to a diff state and my son had baseball (lie, a lot of baseball) and I blamed all of that on my slacking. I am back on track, starting out small so I do not burn out. I quit smoking again, first time I quit was after 23 years, picked up again for 6 months during Florida vacation and realized again, I get nothing from it. I am looking to add people that need motivating and who can do it in return. I get more from my MFP than I do FB. At least here I am not judged :wink:
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I added you!