Looking for friends to hold me accountable!

Options
_Shane_
_Shane_ Posts: 12 Member
My weight loss journey began in January at a whopping 335 pounds. It started as a friendly contest between myself and two family members. Since we started I have dropped just a little over 80 pounds. The other two have either done nothing or even gained weight.

I am a very competitive person and love the pressure of being accountable to other people. I am looking for people that I know are watching and just there to make sure I am keeping with my program,. I welcome all friend requests and look forward to losing the last 60 pounds or so.

Replies

• KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am on multiple times a day and have quite a bit to lose!
  • aleah623
    aleah623 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 80 pounds! I too am a competitive person. I did really great when my work was doing a biggest loser style competition, but once it was over the weight slowly came back.
  • sec1ccd
    sec1ccd Posts: 12
    Options
    Looking for someone to also keep me accountable.....where do you live.....:smile:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I can't wait to see your progress.
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    80 pounds is an astounding amount to lose, especially considering you did it while they sat there and watched! Seriously, well done!

I'll keep an eye on ya, seeing other people's great progress is a good heart warmer in the cold mornings before work.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Seems that little bet was all it took to get you motivated...the rest was your determination to see it through. Kudos and friend request on the way.:smile:
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing the 4th grader (ie. 80 pounds)...DAMN you are an inspiration! Please feel free to add me! I need to lose another 30 pounds by October!
  • _Shane_
    _Shane_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the all the support everyone. I never expected so many replies so quick.

sec1....I am in Indiana. You?