Looking for motivational friends - Keto

Options
Hey! I just started doing the keto diet about a week ago, and I'm looking for friends with simular goals for motivation and support, and I will do the same. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• OrdinaryDiva
    OrdinaryDiva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm doing keto too!
  • jessesmom00
    jessesmom00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on keto. I lost 60lbs in 6 months then jumped, I didn't fall, off the wagon. Need motivation to climb back on that awesome wagon because it works!!
  • chloejane856
    chloejane856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3 days into keto and I've lost 3kgs!
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Started beginning of the year, I'm down 9lbs, so far so good! Good luck!
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Started on the first. Send me a request and I will help encourage :)
  • ougrad05
    ougrad05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5 days into keto (again) and I'm down 9 lbs.
  • dezbug98
    dezbug98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not doing keto at the moment but have in the past. Just low carb for now... add me
  • gracestevens1994
    gracestevens1994 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I just started keto on the 2nd Jan!
  • spearso
    spearso Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started keto On Jan. 9th after reading Keto Clarity (great read for anyone wanting to know more about the Keto lifestyle). Feel free to add me :)
  • RoosterDJC
    Options
    Hi folks, so what are your go to meals? For me, eggs rules at breakfast. Creamed Spinach and burgers are quick and easy. Lots of salad and chicken. The big indulgence on my list is sugar free jello and fresh whipped cream. I'm looking for tasty ideas!
  • Jla408
    Jla408 Posts: 1,830 Member
    Options
    New to keto, would love to be able to look at other friends keto diary. Send me an invite please
  • mrsnav
    mrsnav Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting Keto again! Over two years ago I did Keto for about 5 months and lost 40 lbs. I then got lazy and slowly went back to a carb-based diet. I've almost gained back everything I've lost. Back to Keto for me and this time I want to stick with it for the rest of my life! I'm going to go through and try adding everyone on this thread as a friend. Feel free to add me!
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    starting keto again after being off of it since before November *eek*

Feel free to add me!
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been off and on Keto for just over 2 years. My last round ended in October. Feel free to add me for support or questions!
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi keto friends :) feel free to add me as well!
  • mlibby23
    mlibby23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done Atkins before but really want to do Keto. I know a little bit about it but would really appreciate support and tips. Feel free to add me
  • r0bmcangus
    r0bmcangus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting keto. I'm doing synthetic ketones - anyone have success with those to kick start it?

Feel free to add me-

Rob
  • RoosterDJC
    Options
    I haven't heard of synthetic ketones...I guess I have some research to do.