Hello

Options
hi my name is Jessica I am currently living in North carolina where I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I am in the process of trying to lose some weight 33 pounds to be exact. This is the most difficult thing I have ever done, And I have to do it or I will never truly be happy.:cry: . So I hope that this helps me a little keeping track of all my cal. intake and outtake and help me lose the weight I want to lose.
Jessica

Replies

• jessangel
    Options
    hi my name is Jessica I am currently living in North carolina where I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I am in the process of trying to lose some weight 33 pounds to be exact. This is the most difficult thing I have ever done, And I have to do it or I will never truly be happy.:cry: . So I hope that this helps me a little keeping track of all my cal. intake and outtake and help me lose the weight I want to lose.
    Jessica
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome Jessica:flowerforyou:,

I'm sure you'll find great success. If you ever wanna talk I'm here to listen. I to will be much happier after all this weight is gone. I want to lose most of my weight before I start college! i know with this site and the support of everyone on here it will most deff. be possible!

Good luck on your journey
  • wildfire68
    Options
    Jessica,
    Welcome to the site :flowerforyou:

You will find many wonderful tools and friends here at MFP. Start by being happy with yourself, tell yourself you are happy with your path in life, you just have a little bump to smooth out.

You will get there and the journey is half the fun, when you are done you will have changed your eating habits to the better and you will set a great example for your children, nothing is ever to great to accomplish if you believe.....:wink:

need a friend to talk to look me up.....
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Jessica

Hi Jessica, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. You will love this site, everyone here is so supportive and this site is so motivational. I love it. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.