Replies

• ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    my hair and eyes and being amazing :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are probably my best feature. After that, I guess my v cut. It's pretty epic after I cut for summer.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are probably my best feature. After that, I guess my v cut. It's pretty epic after I cut for summer.

I loveeeeee v cuts
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I loveeeeee v cuts

perhaps he should post a picture so that we judge the epicness of this v cut
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I loveeeeee v cuts

I second this
  • angelxsss
    Options
    ^thirded
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Still just "cute" and "funny".

:o ...so hot and sexy ..my screen sizzles :p
    So much more than cute and funny ;)

lol. Thanks luv, but after a lifetime of those two terms being used 99% of the time, you ain't convincing me.

Aww ..maybe I can't convince you then ..but I know when I think someone is attractive ..you sir are that ;):*
  • djeffreys10
    Options

I loveeeeee v cuts

I am kinda fat right now, end of bulk season. And on my work computer so I don't have any of my lean pics available. I prolly have something with my v in my older pics on my ig account, djeffreys10 if you want to follow and look.

• johnnylloyd0618
    johnnylloyd0618 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    would say arms... and personality
  • formerpl
    formerpl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Dem muscles. No evidence of any v cuts here. Not will there ever be. LOL
  • synchkat
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I loveeeeee v cuts

I am kinda fat right now, end of bulk season. And on my work computer so I don't have any of my lean pics available. I prolly have something with my v in my older pics on my ig account, djeffreys10 if you want to follow and look.

Don't mind if I stalk

I'm thinking the same. Does that make me a dirty old lady?
  • synchkat
    Options
    y8m6i5gdkagu.jpg

Found this one. Keep in mind, I am fat here and just started my cut. I have about 15 lbs to lose, so my v isn't very good here at all. Only when I lean out

oh ya super fat ;)

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    y8m6i5gdkagu.jpg

Found this one. Keep in mind, I am fat here and just started my cut. I have about 15 lbs to lose, so my v isn't very good here at all. Only when I lean out

Got those vein-y arms all the girls are crazy about
  • gdelao1
    gdelao1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My attitude.
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    Stalk away, I don't mind lol
  • angelxsss
    Options
    y8m6i5gdkagu.jpg

I approve
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    y8m6i5gdkagu.jpg

That's fat? If that is fat, what is this?

maxresdefault.jpg

Morbidly obese. That said, according to bmi, I'm about 6-7 lbs shy of obese. So there is that lol
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I would say arms I guess
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    y8m6i5gdkagu.jpg

Got those vein-y arms all the girls are crazy about

Thanks, I am kinda fond of my arms lol

e09ifdybhrd5.jpg