100 lbs to drop! Getting Healthy! Gluten Free!

Options
Hi! I'm Amanda. I have 100 lbs to lose. I just started a gluten free life style. I have two kids and a husband who is always the same weight no matter what. Who wants to be support buddies?

Replies

• finzup
    finzup Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me! sending you a friend request. I also have about 100 (ok maybe 115) pounds to lose. starting (yet again). I'm doing low-carb, so in essence gluten free plus a few more restrictions.
  • carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me. I am pushing myself to do better.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Can I ask why you are gluten-free? Do you have celiac disease?
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    As someone with Coeliac Disease, why gluten free?! Since I was diagnosed I gained 30lb so I can assure you, it's not necessarily a healthier way of eating
  • skullgirl84
    skullgirl84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me! 2nd tI'm around after I had baby and gained it all back. Need to loose 100 lbs
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I started 2 years ago and even with bumps it was the best decision I ever made!
  • Peaslepuff
    Peaslepuff Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Meee! Also, maybe consider joining the "100 + pounds with NO surgery" group. I'm a part of it and I love it; very active and supportive.
  • luisvicente001
    luisvicente001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 pounds as well.
  • ashstaude9237
    ashstaude9237 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm gluten free, because of an allergy to gluten. I'm trying to lose 70 pounds! I never lost my baby weight and now she is 5!
  • FindingLiz0313
    FindingLiz0313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im not gluten free but your all more than welcome to add me :) Wishing you all nothing but success along your journey <3
  • IonaEllen123
    IonaEllen123 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I have at least 70lbs to lose. My mum is gluten free & as I'm the house 'chef' i'd love ideas :) feel free to add me :)
  • RevengeBod2017
    RevengeBod2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm gluten free as well and actually trying the Whole 30 diet. Feel free to add me! Mutual support is great!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I have 75 - 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • tmharrison1985
    tmharrison1985 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose SW: 272.4 CW: 265.4
    I weigh in every 2 weeks on my Payday (next weigh in is the 31st of January. :-) My ultimate goal is 150 but I'll be happy with losing 50-60 pounds by my birthday in July. Please add me if you like. The more friends and supporters the better. I have an open diary and my Calorie Goal is between 1200-1400.
  • Noonoo91
    Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Being Gluten Free doesnt make you loose weight since i was told i am gluten and lactose intolerant i have gained weight only time i lost weight was when i was undiagnosed and sat on the toilet 12 times a day
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've recently gone gluten free and I am feeling so much better! I'm not Celiac but I am gluten sensitive. Feel free to add me.
  • belleshep417
    belleshep417 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Send me a request! Would love to be friends
  • Tratteews
    Tratteews Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey! I have 100lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends. :)

I'm not GF - but still would like the friends!
  • pnichols25
    pnichols25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started! I have celiac disease & I'm really working on keeping it under control. Need a bit of encouragement!