Looking for fitness buddy, ANY TEENS???

Options
Hello, so this is my 3rd attempt at MFP, I find myself going through phases but this year is not a phase, I am not one to get bogged down on calories by any means as I clean eat and believe in health as well as losing weight, I've always had a difficult relationship with food as I love it but also struggle with my body image when I gain weight. I'm the biggest I've been in a long time and am psyched to eat healthy, feel better and have a rad year with some new supporters of any age but would be psyched to get some of my own age too, please add me as I am active, have my diary open and can't wait to make new friends and get hot together!!!! Let's do this

Replies

• melanierosegordon2016
    Options
    I am 18 and have struggled with my weight for a,few years. I like unhealthy foods and sometimes lack motivation to eat healthy even though I know I don't want to gain the weight!!! Good luck, my goal is to lose about 20lbs.
  • thrillmonkey
    thrillmonkey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 (not a teen, obviously haha) and looking to lose another 25 pounds this year. I could definitely use some positive people!
  • 2468ella
    2468ella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a teen, and would love to have a friend during this!! My goal is to loose 30 lbs!
  • hiyaitschloe_x
    hiyaitschloe_x Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 18. I've lost 21 pounds, 24 to go.
  • siraphine
    siraphine Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    20, extremely active on-site. Down 27 pounds and looking to lose about 100 more.
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 19! It's my 15th day on MFP and I have around 18-28 calories to go since I'm aiming more for a range than a weight specifically. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • mliv15
    mliv15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need someone to keep me on track!! I'm 18 and looking to lose 20lbs! hmu if you want to keep in touch and support eachother
  • AGetsFit1
    AGetsFit1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 18! I'm trying to lose the freshman 15 I gained from college. If anyone wants to chat or be friends on mfp, just add me!