Looking for Support buddies

beth4100
beth4100 Posts: 14 Member
Hey there:)
I'm looking for some support buddies to help keep me on track, I'll so the same for you !
I always have a first few good days where I eat right and feel motivated then I go back to my old way. I'm doing my best to stay focused but I come from a family that likes to snack.

Replies

• rustyaragon
    rustyaragon Posts: 11 Member
    It's ok I come from a family that loves to snack to! But it's fine as long as you get some snacks that are healthy you can stay on track, heck when my family wants pizza for dinner I decide to take care of it and cook chicken instead of pizza
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    I am trying to get my weight and health back on track and could use some support buddies as well
  • nicolle_tash
    nicolle_tash Posts: 1 Member
    How far in are you? The first time I did the tracker a few weeks. This is my second attempt
  • ebarber0012
    ebarber0012 Posts: 7 Member
    I just started today and also looking for support buddies. I am tired of always being tired. Just like the OP I have a few days were I do good, then I give into temptation of the delicious smells lingering at my job or at home. Or I just see McDonald's and don't want to cook. This time I want to do it right, so I'm trying to be more involved. So anyone out there want to be my support buddy and I be theirs, let's do this right!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Hi there. i'm on the same boat. I usually do alright for a few weeks then i lose motivation. I would love some support buddies :)

Feel free to add me so we can support each other :)
  • misstiffany25
    misstiffany25 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm also looking for some support, I gained 20 pounds in two months from over eating and I need to loose it! All of my friends are tiny and can eat whatever they want without gaining a pound so not great for support :blush:
  • jhill0222
    jhill0222 Posts: 2 Member
    beth4100 wrote: »
    Hey there:)
    I'm looking for some support buddies to help keep me on track, I'll so the same for you !
    I always have a first few good days where I eat right and feel motivated then I go back to my old way. I'm doing my best to stay focused but I come from a family that likes to snack.

• jhill0222
    jhill0222 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to have buddies too. As most of you, I start, but with no support system at home- makes it hard!