Hi!!! New to this! Need friends!!

Options
Good quick breakfast ideas for weight loss??

Replies

• Jayj180894
    Jayj180894 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anyone???
  • Jayj180894
    Options
    Helloooooo????
  • diazhorvath
    diazhorvath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I so gluten free oatmeal paired with a form of protien. I find the carbs and protien together keep me satisfied longer.
  • diazhorvath
    diazhorvath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What do you do?
  • Jayj180894
    Options
    I'm having a quick meal on the bus, nothing special but a avacado with some unsalted, assorted nuts! I find that they are good fats!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    On a weekday I have 45g granola with semi skimmed milk. Otherwise I might have an egg on a muffin or porridge.
  • brandierschwartz
    brandierschwartz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ate a banana with a tbs of almond butter spread on it. Yummy!
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    3/4 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/4 cup homemade maple nut granola and coffee, keeps me going until lunch :)
  • Jayj180894
    Options
    That sounds really good!! Definitely going to be trying that!!
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I eat a three egg white omelet every day with a banana and a kind bar, its boring 5 days a week but it satisfies me
  • Jayj180894
    Options
    How come you don't use the yolk?? Xx
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    How come you don't use the yolk?? Xx

I heard it is higher in cholesterol so I try to avoid it
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and fruit, banana peanutbutter, almond milk smoothie, fruit salad, jimmy dean products
  • indigouk
    indigouk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Get on the yoghurt band wagon! I have like 250g of 0% greek yoghurt with 50g raspberries + 50g blueberries, it's like 200 calories and tastes amazing.
  • taylang2015
    taylang2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on here 2 weeks, any weight loss friends? Add me ☺
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm going on one month with MFP. Feel free to add me! Just getting started with getting to know the community.
  • Jayj180894
    Options
    I just bought some natural low fat yogurt! 500g 45p!! And some frozen fruit £2 for a mixture of blackberries, blueberries and cherries! That's going to be at least 3 breakfast's for £2.45!! Sometimes people can be put off the health wagon as something's can be so expense! But I keep looking for the deals and freezing things!! Much cheaper than a bacon sandwich! Keep up the good work girls and boys!
  • Braddlzz
    Braddlzz Posts: 76 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    For breakfast I have

90g frozen mango
    90g frozen mixed berries
    A banana (weighed but it varies)
    *edit* and a table spoon of linseeds (weighed) - adds some texture to it
    1.5 cups of water

Throw it into blender, blast it for a minute, put in shaker cup and out the door

I pre weigh and separate my mango and berries so in reality it takes me about 2 minutes each morning to sort it and I drink it whilst I drive to work

I find it gives me loads of energy, tastes awesome, cheap as anything and keeps me full until my lunch time

Good luck =] add me if you wish to be friends
  • Hutchinstien
    Hutchinstien Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In order to break the fast of the night and get your body to keep burning energy from fat avoid glucose and carbs. I stick to 4 eggs, some milk in coffee, and only one piece of GF toast with Real Irish Butter. All the good fats and cholesterol ensures your testosterone stays high, you recover from your workout faster, and your body keeps eating fat.

• Hutchinstien
    Hutchinstien Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When you eat sugar (natural or processed) your glycogen level goes up and your body slows the fat burn process. A bunch of fruit in the morning is sure to stagnate fat loss. Unless you're doing some really heavy cardio...