6 and a half stone GONE! 259lbs to 168lbs (Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Great job!
  • Fatmuscleguy
    Fatmuscleguy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!.Good job
  • brrite
    brrite Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'd like to say, you were very cute regardless, but the fit you looks amazing. Keep it up! Also, are you using a running app? I started with one of those "Couch_to_fiveK" things, and it really helped.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Really great!!
  • missarielbaby
    missarielbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ❤❤your slippers! Great job btw!
  • carwenparas
    carwenparas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration :smiley:
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    For exercise, I only walked until about a month ago. I ensured I got my 13,000 steps a day, 99% of the time, regardless of what else was happening that day.

WOW!!! Aside from your awesome success, this bit is really excellent. Do you mind me asking how you managed to fit 13k steps in a day? I work full-time and manage, like 3k on a good day -_-
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Good lord woman that is excellent. Well done :)
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    well done minnie
  • Lambykins93
    Lambykins93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Where do you find the time for 13,000 steps!? I struggle getting to 10,000 during the darker months. In the summer it's easier as I can just go for an extra walk after work.

Tips?

I work in retail so my job is pretty active! Probably why I am so easily able to get 13k steps. I also walk home from work (about a half hour walk) and I use public transport in the morning (which means walking to the bus stop). Taking the car is convenient but I deffo recommend taking public transport if you are unable to walk it, even if just twice a week, because you get those extra steps travelling from your house to the bus stop/station!
  • Lambykins93
    Options
    For exercise, I only walked until about a month ago. I ensured I got my 13,000 steps a day, 99% of the time, regardless of what else was happening that day.

WOW!!! Aside from your awesome success, this bit is really excellent. Do you mind me asking how you managed to fit 13k steps in a day? I work full-time and manage, like 3k on a good day -_-

Lol! I have a very active job because I work in retail. :) See my post above for more info! Thank you for your kind comments!
  • Lambykins93
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments! They're really inspiring me to continue my journey to become the better version of myself. :D Feel free to add me on here for motivational support, as long as you are willing to support me in return! Also if you have anymore questions I am happy to answer. :) Either message me privately or post here and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!