Looking for new mfp friends

Options
Hi everyone I've been on here off and on abot 2yrs did wonderful 1st time around lost about 25lbs. Unfortunately I've gained it all back plus. At this point I'm trying to get motivated! Would like new friends for encouragement. Most of my support team on here is no longer active....

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Welcome back....lets kick our *kitten* together
  • Rucndbl
    Rucndbl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I just started my journey again. I lost 60 pounds at the beginning of 2014 but gained most of it back by the end of 2015. Ibended up losing another 40 and I've kept it off a year. I'm ready to lose the other 100 but I need accountability.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I think it's wonderful that you're trying again. I'm looking for more accountability partners too, since half of mine dropped off when I stopped logging so much when I had crazy schedule shifts. We can do this!
  • nateasmith42
    nateasmith42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability buddies here as well. I got 16 lbs to go. Let's do this thing
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can help each other out.

We got this!
  • tawnya253
    tawnya253 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can all do this!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been on and off for a few years now, but I'm ready to lose weight and want some buddies for motivation and support
  • Rannadanna1
    Rannadanna1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm recommitting again too, and would be delighted to have an active buddy!! Please feel free to add me!
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. My fitness journey with lifting weights and HITT has been pretty consistent for a year & half. I'm trying to get more active on here & fill in more in my diary. My goals are to be toned and lean with curves