Looking to lose 56lbs! Anyone else need a big loss?

Options
So I'm giving myself a target of 56lbs (4 stones) I'm 100% on this and can't wait to start seeing results, tomorrow is the end of week one and my first weight in so I'm excited to see how I've done. Anyone else starting too?

Replies

• kellie313
    kellie313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your first week weigh in. I'm trying not to weigh in as much this time and focus on what I eat and exercise. Motivation and feeling being it is the key for me x
  • vix82vicki
    vix82vicki Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good luck with ur first weigh in, I also have over 50lbs to lose. Only started last week had my first weigh in on Monday and was pleasantly surprised with the result. Have tried many times before but this time I am so motivated to do it.
  • delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today's my first week last week was actually when I was supposed to start but those carbs had me in a trance!
  • dropping130ofme
    dropping130ofme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 130lbs to lose, and I started the Keto diet! First weigh in for me is next week.
  • ebarber0012
    ebarber0012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you! Been trying for awhile and now I am determined to stick with it
  • Sweetiekat54
    Sweetiekat54 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have restarted my weight loss journey and I have about 150 or 160 to lose in order to be at my optimum health. We can get there...it's a journey of steps at a time. <3
  • ramoskevin
    ramoskevin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We on the same boat im trying to lose 100lbs. Challenging but worth the challenge
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 pounds, it's worth all the work to get rid of the extra weight!
  • arosas30
    arosas30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday! Just gotta stick with it & make it thru the weekend. #keto
  • goodkoalie
    goodkoalie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I just started at the beginning of the month. I have about 75 lb to lose.
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ladies add me .. let's help eachother ☺
  • sherri80squeen
    sherri80squeen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started also! 70 to lose. We can do it ladies... Add me if you wish! :)
  • thegrlyouluv
    thegrlyouluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 50 lbs!! I know I can do it if I push myself!! Good luck to you!!
  • tenpointer998
    tenpointer998 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 50 pounds but giving myself 10 lb goals at a time. I don't want to be discouraged! I've done it before and it's going to take A LOT of work!
  • melissa_williams100
    melissa_williams100 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm new here and 50lbs is my goal I just want something to work and I hope this does I failed at everything else
  • FlippingFins
    FlippingFins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. Hoping to lose 55lbs in total.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I am towards the end of my weight loss. I have 15-20 pounds I want to lose. I have lost 130 pounds already.