Omg Brownies...

Options
Holy Shmoly I just saw a commercial for the Fiber One Brownies...They look soo good. Does anyone have these? I usually eat the regular bars but dang those look really good... and Im about to go to the store and get me some. :bigsmile: 90 calories!!!:love:

Replies

• svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    They are yummy. :)
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've had them! They are a little dry, but good for a chocolate fix!
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    They are very good!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!!! they're AMAZING!!! sooooo good!! =D
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Tried them today and thought they were very good! :smile:
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've got the peanut butter ones and loveee them.

... I could eat the whole box but I think that defeats the purpose? :frown:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love them!! The 90 calorie gronola bars are good too!! Take care of my sweet cravings :)
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I haven't had those, but ordered some of those vita tops from the add that flashes sometimes on here and I hear they are great. They are 100cal and full of fiber and other good stuffs :) I will have to look into thsese brownies.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ugh just went to the store and they didnt have them...grr I'll have to try another store :ohwell:
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I like them. I have only tried the peanut butter ones but I am sure the chocolate ones are good too. I have always liked all the Fiber One products.
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    They are pretty good and my hubby who is not dieting actually liked them too!
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    OMG yes - this commercial is taunting me...I just told my son earlier today I wanted to try them!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Love them. So do my teens.
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I haven't had those, but ordered some of those vita tops from the add that flashes sometimes on here and I hear they are great. They are 100cal and full of fiber and other good stuffs :) I will have to look into thsese brownies.
    I love Vita-Tops! Currently working my way through my first box...Deep Chocolate. Sizable, actually taste like chocolate, 100 cals, and 9g of fiber!! I like to go to the gym in the evening and after I get home a Vita-Top and a little milk is a great recovery/dessert treat.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Got the chocolate fudge ones.
    AMAZING.
    Seriously. <3
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love Vita-Tops! Currently working my way through my first box...Deep Chocolate. Sizable, actually taste like chocolate, 100 cals, and 9g of fiber!! I like to go to the gym in the evening and after I get home a Vita-Top and a little milk is a great recovery/dessert treat.

I like the Vitatops even more than the brownies. They are larger for only 10 more calories, but more importantly the chocolate flavor is more satisfying. The issue with the vitatops is expense. A box of 4 is about 5 bucks and I can get two boxes of six brownies each for that cost.